N-Europe

The Keyboard Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vote jonnas Il go with it, because i like the theory. I actually said a page ago ish i thought it would be funny if CTRL ALT and DEL were mafia. And i know something funny is going on because rummy has an evil result on DuD that Dud claims is on me. CTRL ALT and DEL fit.

I'm really not sure, and after the last lynch I don't want to cause another townie death.

One logical combination would be Ctrl, Shift and Esc (shortcut to Task Manager and not the silly menu Microsoft added in Vista).

Night Three

The programmers all gathered round the work station as once again the keys began to tap of their own accord. Commands and sequences flashed across the screen but it all looked like gibberish. The final command was followed by the now familiar flashing red screen before showing another new error message:

Spacebarhasbeenremoved.Hewasgoodandcouldprotectplayersbycreatinganunbreachablespacebetweenkeys.

@Mr\-Paul

@Cube

@Aqui1a

@Jonnas

@ReZourceman

@Dedede

@Rummy

@EEVILMURRAY

@Raining_again

Majority is 7

Edited by The Peeps

I tried to swap Rummy with Esequiel..

Because if Rummy was town Esequiel was Mafia due to his investigation and Rummy would be a potential kill target..

AND..

If Esequiel was Town (making Rummy a liar yesterday and so Mafia in my eyes) I thought the mafia might attempt killing him thinking I might swap myself with him possibly getting me.

Anyway none of that matters because I was redirected resulting in the hatred that Magnus experienced on N1 AND the red light.

I believe my PM makes it pretty obvious I killed Esequiel (without actually saying it) last night.

I'm inclined to believe @Jonnas is responsible for this. I therefore want your target's for every night.

And I'll be laying my vote straight away Vote: Jonnas

Also @The Peeps is there a reason we don't have Esequiel's alignment?

Scrap that missed it without the spaces.

Rummy is either a Dumb Cop, just a straight up liar OR there's another role involved modifying results or redirecting.

Was anyone other than Magnus redirected N1?

Did anyone have the hatred or red light N2?

Btw Jon Dedede is just @Dedede now Peeps

I tried to swap Rummy with Esequiel..

Because if Rummy was town Esequiel was Mafia due to his investigation and Rummy would be a potential kill target..

AND..

If Esequiel was Town (making Rummy a liar yesterday and so Mafia in my eyes) I thought the mafia might attempt killing him thinking I might swap myself with him possibly getting me.

Anyway none of that matters because I was redirected resulting in the hatred that Magnus experienced on N1 AND the red light.

I believe my PM makes it pretty obvious I killed Esequiel (without actually saying it) last night.

I'm inclined to believe @Jonnas is responsible for this. I therefore want your target's for every night.

And I'll be laying my vote straight away Vote: Jonnas

Also @The Peeps is there a reason we don't have Esequiel's alignment?

Yep. Jonnas forces kills - I suspected this but didn't want to force the point until we could be more sure.

Jonnas time!