N-Europe

The Keyboard Mafia

The Peeps

If aqui1a isn't lying.. he was roleblocked because his power should have saved Dedede?

Cube is the roleblocker.

Eevil and Dedede have similar powers, so could be on opposing sides?

Pretty shit that 3 people claiming town didn't send a target.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I very rarely miss sending a target. I was out Saturday night, working all day Sunday, went online Sunday evening, thought "I need to send my PM" but decided to watch an episode of Breaking Bad first (I've only just started it!) I fell asleep, woke up at half 10 and logged on to send my PM, only to see the day had started. It annoyed me because I was going to target Aqui1a, and we'd have more information to go on if I had :(

I'm still blaming myself for not defending myself when I should've. I wanted to use the "mafia are framing me" defence for aqui1a's protection, but then I couldn't. And then the rest of the gang had me use the "control to kill" again, completely killing (lol) any arguments I might've had, anyway.

But still, our roll of bad luck started in the first day :heh:

I don't know about you Cube, but that was all part of my strategy. I could feel the mafia wanting to target me so I gave them nothing. :blank:

I very rarely miss sending a target. I was out Saturday night, working all day Sunday, went online Sunday evening, thought "I need to send my PM" but decided to watch an episode of Breaking Bad first (I've only just started it!) I fell asleep, woke up at half 10 and logged on to send my PM, only to see the day had started. It annoyed me because I was going to target Aqui1a, and we'd have more information to go on if I had :(

If it's anything like when me and Cube targeted him last night night before you wouldn't have been able to find him.

I very briefly considered a suicide on the night I died, but I thought it was too ballsy.

I like balls :blank:

It was because I had seen you keeping tabs on the game (at the bottom of the thread), that I thought there was potential for a suicide last night.

Really, thoroughly enjoyed this game. I am totally back into mafia games now! Wheeeee. Liked the theme, excellent game Peeps.

As I may or may not have mentioned earlier....I am not a big fan of townie redirectors. They fuck the mafia too much. But I'm not complaining!

Although I was a total pussy all game, I think there was only one night where I didn't protect myself.

I cannot believe no one ever asked for my power.

I think it's been a long time since a townie misdirector managed to use the role so well... I'm expecting it to be nerfed if the role appears in any upcoming games :p

I would like to apologise for the poor running of the game (@Esequiel sorry bud!) and for being late with updates most nights.

I enjoyed the game though :)

I would like to apologise for the poor running of the game (Esequiel sorry bud!)

One thing about that cock up: I thought for sure that we could get Esequiel lynched on account of Rummy's investigation (I planned on pushing it), but then you proved, without a shadow of a doubt, that he was a townie AND telling the truth about his power.

In my view, that was a mistake. True, simply telling Esequiel by PM wouldn't solve the problem, but I believe it would be the better option (or the least bad, anyway). This was more akin to solving a problem by covering it with another one.

Just my opinion.

Interesting game, frustrating, but interesting.

I should apologise for my behaviour too, I overstepped a line or two - especially with my proposition to @Sheikah. At the time I didn't think much of it, but after discussion with Peeps and Yvonne I could see the bigger implications of it on the oft-loved meta angle. Didn't want to then retract it and apologise while the game was going as I thought it would be even worse.

So uhh...yeah. Mafia makes me a bigger dick than usual, I don't know if it'll change but sorry about that.

Is ok, I tried to meta like that one Mafia game when you tried to get me to reveal my info without saying why I should. Everyone said I couldn't have been town and was hiding something, but I said that I'd do the same in future games and left that as a precedent to show I could be town in that kind of situation.

Also you were given a troll role, so it was impressive you even got that far. :p

The Mafia had bad luck on the first night for sure. After that I think we did a pretty good job sniffing out the Mafia (especially DuD), although DuD's role was pretty overpowered. To be fair, they kept trying to target DuD so they're partly to blame.

I found Jonnas pretty dodgy after the DuD-Jonnas kill combination of N1. Between them it seemed that one was definitely town since together they both caused the Mafia kill. However it seemed like Jonnas was a bit more carefree/less paranoid generally and about revealing his stuff. Not that it means he was Mafia for sure, but it was enough for me to suspect him. Not being able to investigate him 2 nights in a row was what really confirmed it though.

I thought Yvonne might be guilty since he said had part of the same role as Raining, someone I had already investigated, plus he claimed to jailkeep at the same time. I went to investigate him, but DuD got there first.

Aqui1a was a time bomb waiting to happen, due to pretty poor activity. Surprised loads of townies never submitted their target last night, but hey, it didn't really matter. I got there. :p

Edited by Sheikah