N-Europe

Knightmare - One off special

bryanee

Because it'd probably end up being shitty celebrities playing for charity (a new concept I know).

Celebrities is such a loose term, i call them failures, unknowns and people desperate for some TV time so they can get something more.

Watched it twice loved it that much. It just made me hanker for a new series so much. Personally the best thing about it was that was "as is" other than Dobby from Peep Show coming in as a replacement no overhauls, the same titles and visuals it could not be better.

They should have had kids as contestants though. They'd have taken it much more serious than those tits who were on it. That one who kept trying to be sarcastic all the time really pissed me off :angry:

Yes I didn't appreciate these internet "celebrities" trying to be funny. The problem with having adults as contestants is they would all try to be funny to go viral or something.

I have a weird thing about Youtube "celebrities" now, I follow some vloggers, watch their videos regularly when they're posted and really enjoy them - Danisnotonfire being one of them (and the most I know of Phil is from his slot on R1 with dan...) so I knew who a couple of them were and it was quite exciting to see them out of the context of their YT channels - but I agree that for anyone who doesn't already know these people they all seemed like randoms.

I also know Danisnotonfire and Amazingphil. They're not trying to be funny to go viral, they're already very popular on youtube. They were making the kind of jokes that got them their popularity. If you didn't like it that's fine, but other people do. And I for one thought they were great in it.

I also know Danisnotonfire and Amazingphil. They're not trying to be funny to go viral, they're already very popular on youtube. They were making the kind of jokes that got them their popularity. If you didn't like it that's fine, but other people do. And I for one thought they were great in it.

Yeah...but I think they must have been trying to be funny to be viral at some point! Anyway it's just that's not what the show was whether they were funny or not.