N-Europe

Persona 5

Happenstance

Still processing at shopto. I have no complaints about them shipping on Monday, although I often get a lot of Tuesday releases on the prior Saturday. However, I do object to them taking the payment five days before shipping (was charged on Wednesday).

My copy from ShopTo dispatched, think the hype made you impatient. lol.

My copy from ShopTo dispatched, think the hype made you impatient. lol.

Ha! You may be right.

I just thought (after getting the payment taken so early they might have shipped yesterday), or at least I hoped they would, guess I've been spoilt in the past :laughing:.

Anyway, point is now moot as I've also since received the dispatch email.

So anyone who's playing it already, is there a patch to download?

Not yet at least. Trophies are also a bit strange at the moment too (error code when loading up the trophies and they didn't appear on my list until I unlocked one).

I was up until half 1 playing this. Veeerrry addictive.

Not yet at least. Trophies are also a bit strange at the moment too (error code when loading up the trophies and they didn't appear on my list until I unlocked one).

I was up until half 1 playing this. Veeerrry addictive.

The trophies must not be up on the server yet. It's a common thing when playing a game early.

Every time I seen you online you were playing this and for very long periods. I figured you must be REALLY enjoying it. :D

Wanted to play this all weekend but ultimately only managed ten or so hours. Wonderful game so far. Insanely stylish. Overworld seems huge compared to previous outings. Can't wait to play some more :) In fact I've brought my Vita into work so I can play on my lunch :p