NEurope
Cube

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

I failed that quest :( Had to meet someone at Falor (or something), which was apparently in Skellige, then whilst fapping around in the area I get into a cutscene and it tells me I've failed it.

Ahh that sucks! I'd be interested to see if he pops up later in the game regardless - he has a fairly large role so I'd be interested if that only happens if you finish his questline.

Just hit level 30 and think I've nearly polished off the game :( bring on the dlc!

Ahh that sucks! I'd be interested to see if he pops up later in the game regardless - he has a fairly large role so I'd be interested if that only happens if you finish his questline.

Shite :(

I've failed three quests so far.

And probably a fourth as I can't do the werewolf one. I checked an FAQ after some searching and apparently I wasn't meant to kill someone, but I did.

Shite :(

I've failed three quests so far.

And probably a fourth as I can't do the werewolf one. I checked an FAQ after some searching and apparently I wasn't meant to kill someone, but I did.

Yeah I failed one because I was meant to chase after some guy on my horse but the command for getting on said horse wasn't working. A bummer!

I wouldn't worry about Following the Thread - I just had a look and it seems it doesn't affect him popping up later in the game, so you still meet him again

I fucked up a decision in one of the quests yesterday.

I had the choice to feed him or kill him. I fed him, but nothing worked. So, I killed him knowing he would reappear again. I fed him his flesh as that dropped, and then I believe I killed him permanently whereas I was trying to save him.

I was so tired yesterday after work that I don't think I was properly paying attention.

I fucked up a decision in one of the quests yesterday.

I had the choice to feed him or kill him. I fed him, but nothing worked. So, I killed him knowing he would reappear again. I fed him his flesh as that dropped, and then I believe I killed him permanently whereas I was trying to save him.

I was so tired yesterday after work that I don't think I was properly paying attention.

I think you're fine on that front. Just don't kill the guy at the harbour when given the chance. That's where I failed.

The werewolf quest is really confusing, but the guy's a sociopath, so I don't know why you were trying to save him in the first place.

The werewolf quest is really confusing, but the guy's a sociopath, so I don't know why you were trying to save him in the first place.

I felt bad when I spoke to him.

Poor wolfy seemed to be in hell. Being constantly in a state of hunger sounded horrible, it seemed like a horrible curse.

Didn't he, like, murder priestesses for fun? Killing him is about as much mercy as he deserved. :p

Finished this game after investing 78 hours into it. When I say finish the game, I am referring to the main story quests only as I've still got a few side quests to finish as well covering all the question marks. Not sure if I'll go back to finish them all as I was getting a little bored of them. Meh.

Still - this game is brilliant. Not surprised to hear that its making alot of people's GOTY (so far). Now to start Batman!

Didn't he, like, murder priestesses for fun? Killing him is about as much mercy as he deserved. :p

True, he was a bit of a bastard. I wanted to keep him alive out of curiosity for the reward he talked about.

A friend of a friend has just started The Bloody Baron storyline. I am jealous that I'll never get to do that for the first time evaaar again.

True, he was a bit of a bastard. I wanted to keep him alive out of curiosity for the reward he talked about.

A friend of a friend has just started The Bloody Baron storyline. I am jealous that I'll never get to do that for the first time evaaar again.

Im at the Bloody Baron storyline. I know, I know i'm really early into the game. The Destiny expansion did distract me a little bit.

Im at the Bloody Baron storyline. I know, I know i'm really early into the game. The Destiny expansion did distract me a little bit.

Enjoy it, it was a highlight for me.

The character reminded me so much of Robert Baratheon. :bowdown:

The character reminded me so much of Robert Baratheon. :bowdown:

I thought the exact same thing. Even sounded like him, from what I can remember!

People should prepare themselves for when he shows up:

charles-dance_2523124b.jpg

Until right now...I actually forgot they had announced he was in the game. I'm assuming I didn't get to that point yet.

A curse on the anus of Arkham Knight. I think I'm activating Witcher Mode for scanning like I'm using Detective Mode and I end up using all my good consumables.

Just started playing this and I keep expecting Geralt to start mumbling about Metal Gear. It's very distracting.

Encountered this silly glitch when I was playing last night.

I'm sorry to hear you encountered such a glitch but... thank you for sharing it as that's absolutely hilarious! :D

Reminds me that I need to get back into this game at some point. : peace:

I'm sorry to hear you encountered such a glitch but... thank you for sharing it as that's absolutely hilarious! :D

Reminds me that I need to get back into this game at some point. : peace:

Ditto, once i've done Jurassic World and maybe one other game i shall return to the Witcher world.

Well I just did the Botchling bit.

I miss being able to sleep...

Well I just did the Botchling bit.

I miss being able to sleep...

That whole Bloody Baron story arc is sublime.

But yes, that Botchling bit is traumatic to say the least. :blank:

Yeah, I'm quite liking it so far. I've just followed the Lubberkin and reported back to the Bloody Baron. I imagine interesting things await.

Encountered this silly glitch when I was playing last night.

Err....so this happens to me 50% of the time I exit a boat...

(Second video it starts at 35 seconds)

In terms of the main quest, I believe that the end is in sight.

I'm recruiting my allies for the battle at Kaer Morhen

I'm not going to be back home until late Sunday night, going to Brighton now! I can't wait to do the final act, although I'm still doing contracts and have one or two secondary quests left over. I think I'll have this done by Tuesday...what an epic journey it's been.

I'll be getting any dlc or season passes or expansions or whatever comes out for this. Take my money!