NEurope
Jonnas

Gentlemen's Mafia III - The Court of Miracles

But the ice is slippery!

On all of this, I'm gonna just make some movement that won't move anywhere and Vote:Animal for his rather weak attempt of either a.) trying to lynch me or b.) trying to take the attention away from someone else. Who were we on before? Might be worth bearing in mind it could be distractionary.

@Diageo, I can confirm that Flink is actually telling the truth in everything he has said and that's all I'm saying on the matter for now.

@Animal, my actions last night. I targetted Sir Flinkington last night and gathered some titbits from that.

I'm willing to believe that you guys both targeted me. So, you would make up two out of the three that visited me last night.

@Jimbob, what exactly did you find out?

@Animal, same goes for you.

If one of those targeted you they didn't do you any good!

I'm off for a Number 2.

Both I meant.. one of them didn't do you any good.

Oh DuD, you so crazy.

If you need some help, I could provide you some assistants.

It'd be beautiful.

You've circled yourself round too much dear chap. I've tried to keep my gentlemenly character you see, but the statement itself has two meanings.

1. The Queen, as you state right there, IS 'good', and not of my interests.

2. I refer to 'our good queen' ironically - the face of evil must play nice whilst in society, no? Have you never heard people refer to 'our good leader/etc' ironically? A war of politeness between gentlemen at a dinner party, who hate each other but must wear nice faces? The comment is made as such.

As for the PM, I'd say you almost quote it too close to the mark. Such a decision is not for myself, however.

Additionally, count yourself lucky I deigned your foolishness worthy of response - it was quite laughable 'reasoning'.

Fair enough. To be honest, I was wondering if it was something ironic but with all of this cryptic shit going on, I guess I'm reading too much into posts. My bad, I apologise. REMOVE VOTE

@Animal, my actions last night. I targetted Sir Flinkington last night and gathered some titbits from that.

What was this information?

Yeah Animal's jab at Rummy seems very thin to me as a justification for a lynch.

My apologies. DO NOT VOTE FOR RUMMY BECAUSE OF MY REASON! I guess I was clutching at straws but as I said, with everybody being all cryptic and shit, I thought it was a kind of gloating thing or whatever.

I'm willing to believe that you guys both targeted me. So, you would make up two out of the three that visited me last night.

@Jimbob, what exactly did you find out?

@Animal, same goes for you.

I really don't want to say right now but all I will tell you is that four people were involved and by the sound of this voice that whispered to me, Jimbob's someone to look out for. However, I want you to not take any notice of the last part because I fear I may have been targeted by the Mafia to have told me false information but I may not have. I'd rather you not go for anybody because I may have been tricked. I'm not saying to totally dismiss it but I am saying to be on your guard...

But the ice is slippery!

On all of this, I'm gonna just make some movement that won't move anywhere and Vote:Animal for his rather weak attempt of either a.) trying to lynch me or b.) trying to take the attention away from someone else. Who were we on before? Might be worth bearing in mind it could be distractionary.

Fair enough, I guess I earned it. However, all I will say is that I'm Evil (Good) and I sort of, kinda proved that to you by near-enough quoting the PM since you said it was too close. For that reason, I believe you are Good anyway but I don't blame you guys for voting for me. I did a stupid thing.

No point voting for animal I think, it would be a waste of a townie. Since we've got a long day, why don't we collect what we know and start putting out some sus lists?

Now now, let's not talk of the communications prior to the party. Tbh I'm rather disappointed in many of our number for their absolute lack of comment on anything.

I have nothing to add at this juncture. Do any of you require anything of me? I feel like I'm not posting as much as normal :p which is mostly due to being tired and overworked.

I have no suspects but there are two people I trust.

Animal 						1111
Cube						111
Dannyboy-the-Dane				1111111
Diageo						11
DuD						111111
Eenuh						
Fierce_LiNk					1111
heroicjanitor					1
jayseven					1
Jimbob						11
Jon Dedede					1
Magnus Peterson					11
Marcamillian					1
mr-paul						1
ReZourceman					
Rummy						11111111
Sheikah						111
Sméagol						111
Sprout						
Tales						
The Peeps					11111
Yvonne						111111111
Zell						1

My post counts of players this day phase as of and including this post by The Peeps. I have had some(lol) scotch, though.

I must apologise for my absence the past few days; I have been buried in an exam paper, but I believe I shall finish it tonight. Tomorrow I will be gone all day, but I return Sunday and should hopefully have a lot more time then.

Heh, I see I'm still one of the active ones despite my absence. :heh:

Yvonne represent!

OK maybe we should sort that list and interrogate from quietest

Sorry for not posting today, been too busy at work to really get online. And when I got home I had to take care of my man who has fallen ill (and watch Belgium beat Serbia in football, yay!).

I currently don't really have any suspects yet as not that much information has come out. Anything that has been shared has been too cryptic for me to understand. =P

I trust Flinky right now (not just because I feel I have to), as I know he can be quite straightforward, opening his mouth before thinking of the consequences (namely that mentioning Nintendohnut as his first target would make him very suspicious). But for that reason, I trust him right now.

[..]

I had to take care of my man who has fallen ill

[..]

Those damn mafia scumnags.

Seriously though, as this day will last 5 days (..), even the quiet people have plenty time to post. I’m not in a hurry.

@Sprout, @Tales and @ReZourceman, nothing yet from you guys. Even if it's just whether you succeeded or not, let's hear from you. Jimbob is actually looking pretty good these days by comparison!

@Fierce_LiNk, @Animal. Here's what i found out upon my actions. Without quoting of course. He's got a natural talent for drawing information from others and tricking the votes in the daytime.

@Fierce_LiNk, @Animal. Here's what i found out upon my actions. Without quoting of course. He's got a natural talent for drawing information from others and tricking the votes in the daytime.

Is that about Flink? So he draws information out of people (interesting wording, torture?) and tricking the votes...

It doesn't sound too innocent tbh =\

was that meant to be tricking or tracking? If there's one of those "count the number of mafia on a train" powers...I dunno. Always found it OP.

If it is tracking it turns Flink from suspicious to trustworthy in my view :p

@Sprout, @Tales and @ReZourceman, nothing yet from you guys. Even if it's just whether you succeeded or not, let's hear from you. Jimbob is actually looking pretty good these days by comparison!

Pretty sure I already told you.

(it was nothing, forgot to send target)

Oh and Rummy's count is wrong.

Oh, damn, I didn't even know there was a night 2 >_> I was expecting to be mentioned, which I have been, it must have been lost among other quotes or mentions so I missed it...sorry guys.

Good morn my fellows, it is I, ReZourceth of Man.

My target last night was ReZourceman, I trust nothing foul befell you?

Nayeth dear chum....unless you count ATTEMPTED MURDER as foul?!

....I squeal but in jest, no foul attempt became upon me at all this night. Nor do I believe I was roleblocked, however I did not reach my target as they had disappeared before I reached them - a most defensive response to an individual I am and was already rather suspicious of. I will expand.

I could have sat there, said nothing and nobody would be any the wiser. In fact, if I were mafia, then heaping the pressure on myself would have been an incredibly stupid thing to do

I would interject to sayeth that I disagree with this point. T'would be but a fine mafia tactic in my view. Not that I do suspect you, but our opinions collide and repel on this matter.

Both Nintendohnut and Diageo's suspicion of each other seems entirely circumstantial. I find neither terrible suspicious and would like to see other leads so this day doesn't turn into a match between those two alone.

Or do you want quite the opposite Danny of Dane!?

I reached my target last night successfully. I'd like to follow up with something though - do other people have an affiliation with another specific character in their role description?

An interesting question you place. A nod of confirmation I display.

Okay, can we please tone down the cryptic, gentlemanly language? It's making it nigh impossible to decipher what people are saying. :heh:

Nayeth!

Is that about Flink? So he draws information out of people (interesting wording, torture?) and tricking the votes...

It doesn't sound too innocent tbh =\

Whiskey Spilleth! Violent in nature it does indoth soundeth but let the man time to deny before we throw him to thy aforementioned dogs!

It is tricking on the information i received, not tracking.

Maybe some of our number have a few tricks up their sleeves! What say you of this, Flink!