NEurope
Jonnas

Gentlemen's Mafia III - The Court of Miracles

So much was clear from the write-up, JimBob :p.

Indeed it vas, indeed it vas.

Flink... You get roleblocked and I'm suspicious? Laughable. It's nice that you claim it was a swordfighter too, neatly alleviating the suspicion upon you for targeting Nintendohnut. Even without that, just for the fact that you would try to lay suspicion on me after being roleblocked makes me much more suspicious of yourself. If no new information comes out today, my vote will be pointed in your direction.

I successfully reached my target as they probably know, knowing your accusation is baseless.

Flink... You get roleblocked and I'm suspicious? Laughable. It's nice that you claim it was a swordfighter too, neatly alleviating the suspicion upon you for targeting Nintendohnut. Even without that, just for the fact that you would try to lay suspicion on me after being roleblocked makes me much more suspicious of yourself. If no new information comes out today, my vote will be pointed in your direction.

I successfully reached my target as they probably know, knowing your accusation is baseless.

I was role blocked targeting you. It's as obvious as the sky is blue that you were going to be my next target, seeing as how you were the primary one trying to implicate me in Nintendohnut's death.

Also, yes, it's also a fair assumption that the guy is a swordfighter as my PM states that I was challenged to a sword-fight.

Furthermore, there is no reason at all for anybody to be suspicious of me as I have 2 people who can now verify that they have contacted me. One for certain. Who can back you up? Also, what did you do last night?

We’ll wait for those 2 persons then. Anyway, it’s obvious he’s not the killer. I wonder if it works the same as the last mafia, where the killer was the same character for the whole game.

I was role blocked targeting you. It's as obvious as the sky is blue that you were going to be my next target, seeing as how you were the primary one trying to implicate me in Nintendohnut's death.

Also, yes, it's also a fair assumption that the guy is a swordfighter as my PM states that I was challenged to a sword-fight.

Furthermore, there is no reason at all for anybody to be suspicious of me as I have 2 people who can now verify that they have contacted me. One for certain. Who can back you up? Also, what did you do last night?

It's also obvious that you would be targeted for a roleblock as several people exclaimed that you were suspicious last day phase. I don't know if you understand, but the only way it was my doing that you were roleblocked, is if I roleblocked you myself, or am untargetable. However, as I am not a roleblocker and my targets can attest to this, the fact that you were blocked does not implicate me in the least.

Yes, you claim that you were challenged by a swordfighter, I just find it very convenient after the way Nintendohnut was killed.

Yes, two people have reached you last night, as you claim, but you obviously wouldn't try to kill again after the attention that befell upon you recently.

What I did last night was reach my target successfully.

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane that was me, and I only had that power last night.

Intriguingly, I also seem to have been roleblocked. I blinked, and suddenly it was day. Perhaps the 10th Doctor was taking revenge on me for blinking?

My target last night was ReZourceman, I trust nothing foul befell you?

And you even answered me before I asked! You must be a time-traveller, then! :p

Kidding aside, did you choose me for any particular reason?

My target last night was ReZourceman, I trust nothing foul befell you?

Curious. Are you enquiring as to the effects of your own power?

Kidding aside, did you choose me for any particular reason?

No actual reason, it just made sense to use it rather than let it go to waste.

Then, pray tell, what are you enquiring about?

Forgive me sir but I was not expecting the Spanish Inquisition

:p

Forgive me sir but I was not expecting the Spanish Inquisition

:p

Not my mistake. :heh:

Also, given the situation, I feel it should be the Portuguese Inquisition. :heh:

I was successful.

Apparenthly, I left for you lot a note on the wall...

Was it truly your doing?

Whoever killed me, I hate you.

Why do I always get killed early in Gentlemen's Mafias!?!?!? :( :( :( :( :(

I think Flink is being honest and that suspecting him is the wrong direction to take. I'm beginning to get suspicious of Diageo because he seems very keen on keeping heat on Flink.

Diageo, who did you target last night?

It's also obvious that you would be targeted for a roleblock as several people exclaimed that you were suspicious last day phase. I don't know if you understand, but the only way it was my doing that you were roleblocked, is if I roleblocked you myself, or am untargetable. However, as I am not a roleblocker and my targets can attest to this, the fact that you were blocked does not implicate me in the least.

Yes, you claim that you were challenged by a swordfighter, I just find it very convenient after the way Nintendohnut was killed.

Yes, two people have reached you last night, as you claim, but you obviously wouldn't try to kill again after the attention that befell upon you recently.

What I did last night was reach my target successfully.

Ok, who did you target last night? Who can prove you are not a role blocker? As I don't believe anyone has (apologies if I am wrong), then that still puts you in the frame, especially as you say you "reached your target successfully".

Also, seriously, quit it with the "JOO TARGETED NINTENDOHNUT!oneone" rubbish. I already said I targeted him when I DID NOT NEED TOOOOO. I could have sat there, said nothing and nobody would be any the wiser. In fact, if I were mafia, then heaping the pressure on myself would have been an incredibly stupid thing to do. As it happens, I am town, and I gave honest information.

Finally, I wouldn't have tried to kill at all, because I don't have the capacity to do so. So, stop trying to imply that I might KILL AGAIN, because I haven't even killed the first time.

I think Flink is being honest and that suspecting him is the wrong direction to take. I'm beginning to get suspicious of Diageo because he seems very keen on keeping heat on Flink.

Diageo, who did you target last night?

Thank you for be leafing in me.

Just want to point out once more that I have given out information freely, even though I could potentially have been killed (I won't win this game, I'm sure of it). At least this gets the balling rolling and we don't have another day of people not revealing anything.

I couldn't perform my night action, which was to target Diageo. I was met by a man who challenged me to a sword-fight (sword fighter?) who blinded me. I take it that this is a role-block? As a result of the blindness, I couldn't carry out my duty.

Seems to me that this is the first night's killer, who went safe by roleblocking you in case you were protected, while someone else did the kill. You're now the person I trust most in this game. I think Zell seems sensible too and share his Diageo views. @Mr\-Paul, you were killed either first or second in the last game, as was I. See you soon! :p

Both Nintendohnut and Diageo's suspicion of each other seems entirely circumstantial. I find neither terrible suspicious and would like to see other leads so this day doesn't turn into a match between those two alone.

I'm off to rockness today, so this may be my last post for a bit.

This may be a poor Link, but I hope the merchants there have some decent stuff to sell, if you know what I mean.

@Rummy.

I think so. It ties in with my night action.

It does not have anything to do with the fire, though. (As far as I know)

I don't know why I'm leaving messages on walls, either.

I prevented someone from reaching my/their target - I have no knowledge as to who are what they are.

Apparently, my duty is done. I will have a rest then.

Damn that's some cryptic shit DuD.

Both Nintendohnut and Diageo's suspicion of each other seems entirely circumstantial. I find neither terrible suspicious and would like to see other leads so this day doesn't turn into a match between those two alone.

Dohnut's suspicions disturbs me greatly, too.