NEurope
Jonnas

Gentlemen's Mafia III - The Court of Miracles

I reached my target last night successfully. I'd like to follow up with something though - do other people have an affiliation with another specific character in their role description?

I'm off to rockness today, so this may be my last post for a bit.

This may be a poor Link, but I hope the merchants there have some decent stuff to sell, if you know what I mean.

Are you the thief?

I need to read the rest of the thread before I say anything but I just wanted to answer Yvonne's question before I say anything else since I was mentioned.

I was roleblocked last night, and I strongly suspect it was @Jon Dedede, if he remains silent despite these - I will wonder quite how much he actually knows of our good queen.

@Rummy, why would you say that the queen is good? I don't like this at all...

Vote: Rummy

I was roleblocked by an animal, I thought since you said your role was tailored to your username that it would have been you. Are you claiming tracker?

No I'm not @Sheikah.

I am genuinely off to Rockness.. who said there was anything cryptic going on??

Leaving in 5.. I might make night/morning posts while I'm away if I feel I've something to add.. be back Sunday night.

Flink... You get roleblocked and I'm suspicious? Laughable. It's nice that you claim it was a swordfighter too, neatly alleviating the suspicion upon you for targeting Nintendohnut. Even without that, just for the fact that you would try to lay suspicion on me after being roleblocked makes me much more suspicious of yourself. If no new information comes out today, my vote will be pointed in your direction.

I successfully reached my target as they probably know, knowing your accusation is baseless.

@Diageo, I can confirm that Flink is actually telling the truth in everything he has said and that's all I'm saying on the matter for now.

I was roleblocked by an animal, I thought since you said your role was tailored to your username that it would have been you. Are you claiming tracker?

With all due respect, I'm claiming nothing right now because it's too early in the game to reveal. I've revealed my targets and also revealed my suspicions, I'm holding my power close to my chest!

Though active, my night yielded little benefit;

Though stylish, these rhymes do test my wit;

My target the noble Sheikh had none to take

I thought he said that Marcamillian targeted Sheikah and found that Sheikah took nothing. Is he clearing Sheikah's name or is he saying Sheikah was unsuccessful in stealing something? What?

@Marcamillian, are you a tracker?

I thought he said that Marcamillian targeted Sheikah and found that Sheikah took nothing. Is he clearing Sheikah's name or is he saying Sheikah was unsuccessful in stealing something? What?

@Marcamillian, are you a tracker?

Saying I had none to take sounds to me like he's saying nobody targeting me.

Animal why is Rummy suspicious for calling the Queen good? I don't follow since as we're evil the Queen must be good.

I do not believe that Marc is a thief or tracker. However, I can't be certain as I only know part of his power.

My night actions were again a success.

My attentions were focused on The Gentleman by the name of DuD.

May I ask what character has befitted you?

Okay so luckily I found it pretty much straightaway so I can now post what I found to be quite odd. So the good guys in this game are against the Queen, right? In my role, it says that I am Evil and win when all the Queen's allies are destroyed (it says another word but I don't know if I am allowed to quote PMs so out of respect to that, I changed the word but it means the same thing). Allies meaning friends or to support a cause or somebody.

SO in effect, if you were Evil, the last thing you'd probably get caught saying is calling the Queen good because the Queen and her allies are actually the bad guys in this game, right? I found this quote and I kept on looking at it wondering why it stood out and then it actually hit me.

@Rummy, why would you say that the queen is good? I don't like this at all...

Vote: Rummy

You've circled yourself round too much dear chap. I've tried to keep my gentlemenly character you see, but the statement itself has two meanings.

1. The Queen, as you state right there, IS 'good', and not of my interests.

2. I refer to 'our good queen' ironically - the face of evil must play nice whilst in society, no? Have you never heard people refer to 'our good leader/etc' ironically? A war of politeness between gentlemen at a dinner party, who hate each other but must wear nice faces? The comment is made as such.

As for the PM, I'd say you almost quote it too close to the mark. Such a decision is not for myself, however.

Additionally, count yourself lucky I deigned your foolishness worthy of response - it was quite laughable 'reasoning'.

@Animal, my actions last night. I targetted Sir Flinkington last night and gathered some titbits from that.

Yeah Animal's jab at Rummy seems very thin to me as a justification for a lynch.

Okay, can we please tone down the cryptic, gentlemanly language? It's making it nigh impossible to decipher what people are saying. :heh:

Marc, what exactly are you saying about Sheikah?

Also, Yvonne, you say you were blocked by an animal; could it be Arthur Langley who has infiltrated the Court?

What points to Langley? My PM states it was a "vicious hound".

He is an animal tamer; however, he did't have a "vicious hound" last we saw him. The wording is interesting; could it be an allusion to the Sherlock Holmes novel?

Tone down the gentlemenly?! NEVER!

Half of the supposed gentlemens appear to still be asleep anyway.

No Dedede.

One person should be certain who I am.

I'm off to rockness today, so this may be my last post for a bit.

This may be a poor Link, but I hope the merchants there have some decent stuff to sell, if you know what I mean.

How can you say there is nothing cryptic here? lol.

Aye, I noticed that too. Could be some team with no out-of-thread means of communication establishing some stuff?

Your paranoid.. yes your paranoid. Charlie darling

The passive crow caws twice only, but the worms will rise if it rains. Heartened, I think back to my youth.

You have the dossier?

Hmmz. Je ne comprends pas. What are you guys saying XD. Myeah, I’m not liking Animal’s accusation either.