NEurope
Jonnas

Gentlemen's Mafia III - The Court of Miracles

All i have back to confirm is Sheikah is a Sheik

Yep, that's me. Anyone else's character name based on their forum name?

I'd think it highly unlikely it would be, though you never really know with Jonnas.

I'm not a character based on my name, sorry chap. Think you must be the chosen one here

My character isn't based on my name, but it was definitely made specifically for me.

I'd think it highly unlikely it would be, though you never really know with Jonnas.

Though Nintendohnut's character name seems to have been a "Japanification" of his forum name.

How very interesting. I can at least confirm that is not the case with me at all.

I genuinely am sorry for you. :(

I am but doth only seeing an admission of guilt!

Other than thy, I have little to add, other than I did not reach my target for the great reflective power brought me to a cumbersome end.

Post haste.

What i shall reveal on my character is the same as Danny, it's based on myself. Very much so to be fair.

My character is male. However, I can't see how my character is based on me in any way.

Other than thy, I have little to add, other than I did not reach my target for the great reflective power brought me to a cumbersome end.

Can you elaborate? Were you simply roleblocked?

Is everyone the same gender as their character?

My character is also male.

My character is male as well, not sure if that affects the claim.

My character isn't based on my name, but it was definitely made specifically for me.

So...you're a good lawyer?

My character's name isn't based on mine either. I am male though, no cross-dressing from me in this court!

My given name has no relationship to my forum name nor does my role appear to be based on my good self.

Has anyone claimed to have been roleblocked or prevented from carrying out their actions in any way?

We should also be on the lookout for players who may have been silenced. It'd be easy not to notice with so many players.

My night power worked, but it's proven to be absolutely useless as I targeted Nintendohnut. All I can do is confirm what has appeared in the write-up, which I guess shows that my power is accurate.

Are you claiming protector? And DuD are you claiming vig?

Are you claiming protector? And DuD are you claiming vig?

Why would I claim protector...he deeeeaaad!

I targeted him and found out his name and a few bits of information about his personality, which conflicted with his alignment (I guess). It claims he's a man of honour and respect, but this works as he was said to be a Shogun. So, I guess that's just the Gamesmaster adding a bit of mysery to it.

Just because we're evil doesn't mean we have some values we uphold. We are gentlemen, after all.

(doesn't mean we don't have values. Damn double negatives)

Sirs, may the games begin!

I did not act on this last night.

my character is of unknown gender.

I ponder on the killers identity - one Alphose Matthews was rather handy with a blade during the events leading to to emergence of the catalyst for this court, Angus McNeil.

Most convenient. I make no illusions that I am a dastardly gent, with many a trick up my sleeve - I will be watching out for those loyal to the queen and be one of the few to join the league!

Ah sorry Fierce Link, I misread and thought you said your power didn't work

I am weary of Flink having targeted our dead man. More weary as he is unable to give any information that we don't already know.

What exactly is your power Flink, as per your role?