N-Europe

E3 2013 Conference Times

Yup, we're not getting much sleep around E3 :laughing:

Still, it's not the same without Nintendo having a conference there :( Sure it'll be exciting to see two new consoles shown off there, but it still feels as if there's a big void where something should be...

Still, it's not the same without Nintendo having a conference there :( Sure it'll be exciting to see two new consoles shown off there, but it still feels as if there's a big void where something should be...

Yeah, a few holidays will be getting used that week anyway, due to Man of Steel and Last of Us being released. I may just take the whole week off.

I'm still gutted by the lack of Nintendo Conference. I would have preferred one big conference to get everything out the way, rather than getting the news in small chunks

I'm hoping Nintendo give us plenty of notice as to when they will drop their Directs. I don't want just 24 hours notice like they have been doing in the past.

I'd be very surprised if one of the major directs isn't at 10am PDT on the Tuesday...the standard time of the conference

UK times:

Microsoft Monday June 10th @ 5:30PM

Ubisoft Monday, June 10th @ 9PM

EA Monday, June 10th @ 11PM

Sony Tuesday June 11th @ 2AM

Dang... I want to stay up for Sony, but work will suck balls if I do that. Maybe I'll take it flexi.

I'm gonna nap and then wake up for Sony...

LOL, not. I'm just going to power on through increasing my rate of swearing as I get more tired. Glad they are going after Microsoft.

OMG SAME WEEK AS THE LAST OF US AND MAN OF STEEL. MY LIFE THIS WEEK IS AMAAAAAZING.

I'm gonna nap and then wake up for Sony...

LOL, not. I'm just going to power on through increasing my rate of swearing as I get more tired. Glad they are going after Microsoft.

OMG SAME WEEK AS THE LAST OF US AND MAN OF STEEL. MY LIFE THIS WEEK IS AMAAAAAZING.

AND ANIMAL CROSSING.

I'm actually in France during E3. Guess I'll catch up when I'm back!

Kinda sucks that they're all on the same day. I suppose they want to get their conferences out of the way before opening the showfloor. But it would have been nice if they were spaced out over a couple of days just to take it all in, particularly in a year with 2 new consoles. For Sony's I'll just wake up early the following morning and try to watch it spoiler free over breakfast.

No Konami or Ubisoft this year?