N-Europe

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate: The Official Thread For The Ultimate Game

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that's my 3DS version processing now too! While i'm fully expecting this to arrive on Thursday, knowing it's being processed and need to wait less than 48 hours is going to be horrid! It's like the combination of all the waiting condensed all over in the space of 2 days! Probably gonna feel that way too :heh:

Mine is processing too... Excellent.. everything is going to plan.

Arrive in post Thursday, come home from work, make my tea then play it all night.

Then the four day weekend of Monster Hunting begins.

Edit: Forgot to include, stop for an hour to play in the Mario Kart League.

I was hoping there'd be some form of local co-op in this without having to buy the 3DS version as well, but from what I gather there isn't.

It's a terrible time to be broke (after a slew of birthday present buying)! Don't think I'll be able to afford this, NFS, Lego or Luigi for a good few weeks :weep:

I got 4 text messages and 4 emails telling me that they've been dispatched... they know it's a very important game.

I just hope the mailman doesn't deliver it like this:

russian_postman.gif

EDIT: No Monster Hunter for me today, postman only delivered letters. No packages at all. Tomorrow it is then.

Edited by -Dem0-
Automerged Doublepost

My theHut order says payment pending even tho i pre paid for it over a week ago,

so tried to phone them and they never answer the phone , tried emailing no reply. I have had to order from shopto and was shipped witha photo of the package within 5 mins, thats service for you

Has anyone ever had problems with the hut or zavvi with a paypal payment being stuck as pending ?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!