N-Europe

Drive Club

Cube

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, hopefully they add a few more tracks to the game. Reading through their twitter, they are adding new music in a future update.

New packs are out, Horsepower pack and Unite in Speed Tour pack.

Nissan GT-R NISMO.

Ferrari LaFerrari FXXK.

McLaren P1 GTR.

Ferrari FXX Evoluzione.

Renault Mégane R.S. 275 Trophy-R.

11 Events to play in single player Tour Mode.

Five new trophies

11 new Events

And that's why I went digital with Drive Club. Sometimes i just want to be lazy, put Spotify on and drive really fast.

Still can't get over how good this game looks. If all the dynamic stuff is standard for the gen after this, I'll be happy.

And that's why I went digital with Drive Club. Sometimes i just want to be lazy, put Spotify on and drive really fast.

Still can't get over how good this game looks. If all the dynamic stuff is standard for the gen after this, I'll be happy.

I picked up the digital edition of this when it was released. Think it was £35 at launch, which is insane for a brand new digital game.

It's been nice seeing how the developers have supported this game since launch. The game is almost completely different to the one that launched. It's infinitely better. I wonder what it would score now if reviewed again. I'd give it a 9.

I picked up the digital edition of this when it was released. Think it was £35 at launch, which is insane for a brand new digital game.

It's been nice seeing how the developers have supported this game since launch. The game is almost completely different to the one that launched. It's infinitely better. I wonder what it would score now if reviewed again. I'd give it a 9.

It's a 9 from me, one of the best racing games I've played.

It's the only PS4 game I've platinumed (so far). I've lost so many hours to this wonderful game and hopefully when the private server update comes into play, we can have race nights!

• 2 weeks later...

Yet another update!

DriveClub v1.21 Patch Notes

New Supercar awarded for reaching Driver Level 66: The Renault R.S. 01!

12 new 'SPRINT' variations of DRIVECLUB tracks for Time Trial & Challenges: Cayoosh Point, Putre, Munnar, Goshodaira, Holmastad & The Kyle (including unique Sprints for the standard and reverse track versions).

10 more ELITE Driver Levels from 66 to 75. All levels have a new reward.

The Rimac Automobili Concept_One and VUHL 05 are better! We've modified the vehicle performance and handling for these 2 cars based on further collaboration with manufacturers and community feedback.

Adds support for the Thrustmaster TH8PA manual gear shifter (including sequential shifting and clutch support).

Car statistics are now detailed on the vehicle select screen: Drivetrain, Engine Position, Kerb Weight and more.

New default order of cars in the garage/vehicle select.

Rebalanced the frequency of wet weather and night time events in Random Event.

Added Club leaderboards to all Tour events in addition to the standard solo leaderboards.

New option when sending a challenge to filter your Friends list to show DRIVECLUB players.

Stunning new ‪#‎PS4share‬ photo added to the loading screen.

Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability.

Support for the Ferrari 488 GTB (coming to PlayStation®Store as a free download).

I tried that Sprint Mode yesterday. It's actually quite good! Not usually a fan of the time trialy things, but I quite enjoyed doing this. It's just short enough to keep it interesting (and trick you into having another go because you fucked up on the third corner).

Game is still awesome. Moar tracks, please.

Driveclub News

The future of DRIVECLUB

Now is the perfect time to join PlayStation 4’s biggest racing community

DRIVECLUB is gearing up for another big year and we want you to help us shape it!

It’s amazing to see the global network of connected racers and clubs in DRIVECLUB keep growing, and we’re looking forward to the year ahead. The community, the game and the servers are all really strong and there’s plenty of new features and updates coming to the game, so there’s never been a better time to join us – and to bring your PS+ friends in with you with the DRIVECLUB PlayStation Plus Edition!

63bDRIVECLUB20150504195.jpg

We’re adding more to the game every month to keep it fresh for you – whether you have DRIVECLUB or the DRIVECLUB PS+ Edition – and we’ve got loads planned to keep the game growing around you with new features, modes, tracks, cars and some big surprises on the way.

The free car coming to DRIVECLUB in August is the Ferrari 488 GTB! Follow @DRIVECLUB on twitter to see more this week.

Your input always plays a huge part in powering our monthly updates too, just like you have done from the very start, and we’re already working on your most popular requests. Fully customisable multiplayer lobbies, new difficulty options, more tracks, community events, extra photomode options, fine-tuning for drift mode, smarter notifications and many more developments are all incoming. Plus we always want to know what else you want to see, so keep sharing your feedback with us! You can reach us here on this blog, on the PlayStation forums, @DRIVECLUB on twitter and on the DRIVECLUB facebook page.

We’re always really excited about by the reaction we see from all of the updates and the expansions we bring to DRIVECLUB and we especially loved your feedback on the 5 new cars we recently added in the Horsepower Expansion Pack!

To thank everyone for playing the game and for staying with us, we are running Double XP for everybody on all of the 15 cars available in DRIVECLUB PS+ Edition. It starts today and runs through to Monday 24th August! That’s Double XP wherever and whenever you play with the 15 cars featured in this amazing #PS4share photo album.

We love all of the #PS4share pics we see like these. Thanks to you – the fans – for capturing these amazing shots and many more. You continue to blow our minds with the quality of the pics you snap in photomode every day so we’ve set up a showcase for our favourite pics on driveclub.com – please keep sharing them with us using the #DRIVECLUB hashtag!

Thanks again for being so supportive! We can’t wait to show you more of what’s coming to DRIVECLUB each month & to hear what you want out of the game!

Edited by Cookyman

• 3 weeks later...

I'll just leave this here...

This EU DriveClub Deal Is An Absolute Steal

We have no hesitation saying that DriveClub is one of the best games on the PlayStation 4 these days, but if the launch issues put you off then there's never been a better time to pick it up. Sony's currently selling the main game alongside its Season Pass for a mind bogglingly cheap £15.99 on the European PlayStation Store – but only if you're a PlayStation Plus member.

To put the offer into context: you'll get almost 100 cars and over 200 events for this criminally low fee. And that's in addition to all of the various updates that Evolution Studios has added for free since launch, including the infamous weather patch and several all-new modes. Even if you're not into racing games, we'd recommend this for the price. Don't delay, buy today, etc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
The Pan European Game Information board has rated Driveclub Bikes for PlayStation 4 in Europe.

The rating is separate from Driveclub‘s, a racing game published by Sony Computer Entertainment and developed by Evolution Studios that came out in October 2014.

Perhaps an announcement will be made today?

I just did a sex wee!

DRIVECLUB BIKES announced at Paris Games Week, available now on PS Store!

Evolution Studios breaks out the superbikes in new standalone game

Keeping our superbike obsession a secret has been really hard! Normally we prefer to keep you up to speed with how DRIVECLUB is always evolving around you, but we also like to surprise you every now and then too. When better to do that than during one of the biggest games shows in the world!?

We’ve been pouring our hearts into the ongoing development of DRIVECLUB over the past year and BIKES is a standalone expansion to the DRIVECLUB universe. Before I go into the details though let’s first check out the new trailer shown at Paris Games Week:

We’re massive racing fans at Evolution and we love the challenge and the thrill of superbike racing, but we’ve always wanted to make them more approachable and fun, whilst still retaining the depth of control and authenticity you’d expect from us. With DRIVECLUB BIKES we think we’ve accomplished that, so that everyone can enjoy riding these breath-taking superbikes.

The incredible speed and superb agility of high-performance superbikes offers a completely new way to race, and as always with DRIVECLUB, there’s a lot to play for, whether you ride offline or online with your club.

12 of the world’s best superbikes: Featuring bikes from top manufacturers including Yamaha, Ducati, Kawasaki, Honda, BMW and more.

Full BIKES Tour campaign: We’ve designed a new game mode and loads of events to help you get to grips with bikes and ultimately challenge you to master every superbike in the game.

Unlimited Challenges: Create and compete in new challenges to show off and test your speed, agility and skills with bikes.

Personalised events: Create your own events on any track, in any mode, at any time and with near limitless weather conditions.

Multiplayer racing: Take advantage of the extra space on every track with opportunities to overtake on every corner in heated wheel to wheel action.

Customisation: Personalize your bikes and your rider, including paint jobs, rider leathers and custom helmets.

Clubs: Everything you do in DRIVECLUB BIKES contributes to the success of your Club, unlocking new rewards, accolades, customisation and challenges.

There’s a lot to play for and there’s even a second Platinum Trophy to chase down, which means that DRIVECLUB now features more trophies to unlock than any other PlayStation game in history!

21900689424_996bb0bf3c.jpg

We’ll have more news on the upcoming updates next week but in the meantime come ride with us! You can buy DRIVECLUB BIKES starting today from PlayStation Store as a standalone game for £14.99/€19.99. If you’re already a DRIVECLUB member, you can add on DRIVECLUB BIKES at a discount for £12.99/€14.99.

We can’t wait to see your #PS4share Photo Mode pics of DRIVECLUB BIKES! Check out the very first pics from some of the most prolific DRIVECLUB photomode players who have got their hands on the game already.

*EDIT*

Loving the bikes they handle great!

Here's a wee video I cooked up!

Edited by Cookyman
Automerged Doublepost