Cube

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legend Trophy obtained!! :yay:

0QthWcp.jpg

So annoyed about not getting that second star. :hehe:

Anyway, that event certainly lived up to its name, as it produced this legendary moment halfway through the first race:

Funny thing is, I actually went on the finish that same race in first place. :D

Here's a montage of different views, courtesy of replay mode:

Awesome game. :awesome:

What's the deal with the solo challenge trophy? I've definitely won way more than five of my own challenges now, but still don't have it. :blank:

And @Hero\-of\-Time, I noticed you've started playing this now icon14.gif and that you already got that trophy after just a couple hours!! :o What in da hell? :heh:

What's the deal with the solo challenge trophy? I've definitely won way more than five of my own challenges now, but still don't have it. :blank:

And @Hero\-of\-Time, I noticed you've started playing this now icon14.gif and that you already got that trophy after just a couple hours!! :o What in da hell? :heh:

Just boosted off my other account. Set up 5 short challenges with an hour limit. Sent them to my dummy account. Played all 5 getting a worse time than my proper account. Waited for the time limit to finish. Profit. :D

Just boosted off my other account. Set up 5 short challenges with an hour limit. Sent them to my dummy account. Played all 5 getting a worse time than my proper account. Waited for the time limit to finish. Profit. :D
Tut-tut. :nono:

Maybe I should do that. :heh:

How you finding Driveclub anyway?

DRIVECLUB UPDATE 1.14 ADDS FREE CAR, NEW TOUR

Share. More news on the release of the PS+ Edition “soon”.

The latest update for Driveclub is available, developer Evolution has confirmed via the Driveclub Facebook page. Update 1.14 adds the Ferrari LaFerrari, a new Tour, multiplayer replays and several other changes. The update is free and will download automatically.

In order to access the LaFerrari you’ll need to complete rank 5 of the “Ferrari Owners Club” Driver Accolade. Doing so will unlock it for use in all areas of the game.

The new Tour features 11 events and 45 objectives. The “Startline Tour” will serve mainly as “a varied and well balanced introduction to Driveclub.” All new players will jump into this tour when they first play the game.

Also added is the ability to save multiplayer race replays for later viewing, a new audio setting for all cabin views that will allow you to switch between internally recorded sound or externally recorded sound, and a new controller settings option that allows adjustment of the steering lock rotation angle on all supported steering wheels.

Evolution notes that this update will be followed by a pile of new paid Driveclub content hitting the PlayStation Store next week, including the “Turbocharged Car Pack” (which features the Ferrari F40, Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, Dodge Charger SRT8, Jaguar XKR-S Coupé, and Volkswagen Design Vision GTI) and the “Turbocharged Tour Pack” (which includes 11 new events and 5 new Trophies). There will be another free car available next week, too: the Rimac Automobili Concept_One (a fully electric supercar from Croatia capable of doing 0 to 100 km/h in 2.8 seconds).

There remains no clear visibility on the arrival of the planned PS+ Edition of Driveclub but Evolution also noted server upgrades are still occurring.

“We are continuing to make the server changes required to improve online performance and enable the release of the PS+ Edition and the Driveclub companion app,” wrote the developer. “We will have more news on this soon.”

In other news there's a new Driveclub free theme on Sharefactory which I dabbled with below.

Edited by Cookyman

• 4 weeks later...
If you've already hit Level 50 in PlayStation 4 exclusive DriveClub then you may be pondering what's next for you; fortunately, Evolution Studios has announced that it'll be increasing the level cap by five starting next week. The title's latest update – dubbed v1.15 – will see additional rewards added to the release, and you'll unlock them by reaching the new fame targets. It also promises that it'll be incorporating even more levels on a monthly basis thereafter.

Of course, the update will include more new features than that. For starters, the developer will also be tweaking the game's menus to include some of the best screenshots shared by players. Moreover, it'll be integrating an option which will allow you to toggle the on-screen display on and off without ever pausing the game. This is all in addition to various other minor bug fixes, optimisations, and more.

And starting from 26th May, a couple of new DLC packs will deploy. The Lamborghini Icons expansion will include four legendary new vehicles, in addition to the usual Tour Pack, Trophies, and liveries. Meanwhile, the Torque Tour Pack will also add a handful of fresh events and PlayStation Network trinkets. Both will be available for free if you've already purchased the title's Season Pass. And of course, the Runcorn-based firm promises that the overdue PlayStation Plus Edition is still in the pipeline.

• 3 weeks later...
At this point they just need to scrap the PS+ edition and just put the entire game on there for a month. Its been too long now.

Agreed, it's been too long now. There are probably a few hardcore people whom have held on for this long, but most would have either given up waiting or picked up the discounted version online.

• 4 weeks later...

It's finally arrived.

Ater a lot of hard work from the team at Evolution Studios, I’m pleased to announce that we are making the Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition available to all PlayStation Plus members starting on Thursday, 25th June.

We’ve spent a long time preparing for this launch after some difficult and unexpected set-backs. To make absolutely certain that all players have the smoothest and most stable experience possible we are going to be duly cautious about how we release the game this time around.

Starting on Thursday, all PlayStation Plus members can download Driveclub PS Plus Edition and begin playing the offline mode. Also starting Thursday, we will be rolling out online access to the Driveclub PS Plus Edition and will steadily bring more and more players online while continuously ensuring that all game systems are running smoothly. We know that this might be frustrating after your extra wait already, but hope you can understand that we are taking extra precautions to protect your experience when you do get online. We want to make sure we don’t overload the servers as we invite millions of PS Plus members to download the game tomorrow.

We have to take this precaution because Driveclub connectivity is demanding for a multiplayer game, with countless ever-growing social connections across clubs, challenges, multiplayer, and hundreds of thousands of dynamic leaderboards and activity feeds.

Everybody will have full access to the offline mode of the Driveclub PS Plus Edition while this is happening and we will keep you fully up to speed via driveclub.com with updates on access as we bring everybody online.

Thank you to everyone who has stood by Driveclub during the past year and for everyone who has accepted the extra wait for the PS Plus Edition and the companion app which will come after. The team at Evolution Studios is working incredibly hard to make Driveclub great for you, to get everyone to have fun racing in clubs and continue the evolution of the game with spectacular updates every month. I can’t wait to see all of you enjoying the game online together.

To be fair, it actually popped on the PS store yesterday but then quickly disappeared. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't posted any news in here for a while but this is a biggie!

Drive Club is patched again and they have more in store for us including private servers which means we can have an N-europe Driveclub Tournament!

The latest ‪#‎DRIVECLUB‬ Game Update is now available to download!

As always it's your feedback is at the heart of everything we're adding to the game, so please keep sharing your feedback with us. We have more updates, features and cars in the works to keep DRIVECLUB fresh for you long after July!

Our 20th update introduces ELITE Driver Levels, new club Leaderboards for every Tour event, updates to Club Challenges, a new 'Random event' feature for quick play, options to tune or disable the camera shake settings, filters for your Garage and Car Select menus, new Photo Mode filters and frames, and many more improvements to the game based on your feedback.

This game update also paves the way for the new PlayStation®Store updates coming on July 28 worldwide.

Here are the full details of Update 1.20:

Download & installation:

» The update will happen automatically when you fire up the game (or you can "Check for Updates" on PS4 for the game).

» The update size is 0.5GB which brings the total size of all updates combined so far to 10.84GB.

What's included in Update 1.20:

» ELITE Driver Levels are now available above Level 60. You'll have to prove your skills on the track as well as reach the required number of Tour Stars and Fame Points to earn these ELITE Levels! Every new Driver Level has a reward too.

» New 'Random Event' in DRIVE lets you quickly get behind the wheel and try something different. It's perfect for creating new Challenges!

» Club Challenges now show all Club Members participating and individual leaderboard positions to make it more rewarding and competitive for everyone taking part.

» New Club Leaderboards for every Tour event: go and get your Club ranked in your favourite events as soon as you update the game!

» Improved camera shake and new Gameplay Settings option to adjust the camera shake intensity - or turn it down completely for a silky smooth drive.

» New Gameplay Settings option to turn Face-offs on or off, for those of you who prefer the pure thrill of the race without any distractions or extra opportunities for earning Fame.

» New Garage options to filter the vehicles so that you can more easily find the car you're looking for.

» Adds new filters and frames to Photo Mode.

» Adds the ability to toggle ghosts on and off in Time Trial and Drift mode, by using left on the D-Pad.

» Stunning new ‪#‎PS4share‬ photo added to the loading screen (Credit: http://bit.ly/1I4UI8V).

» Updated Credits with personal messages, special thanks and new members of the team!

» Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability.

Update 1.20 Add-ons (available for download from PlayStation®Store on July 28 worldwide):

» Adds support for the Horsepower Expansion Pack (download from PlayStation®Store) - which includes the Horsepower Car Pack and Horsepower Tour Pack.

» The Horsepower Car Pack includes: Ferrari LaFerrari FXX K, McLaren P1 GTR, Nissan GT-R NISMO, Renault Mégane R.S. 275 Trophy-R and the Ferrari FXX Evoluzione.

» The Horsepower Tour includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.

» Collect every star in the Horsepower Tour to earn a new bonus Livery.

» Adds support for the UniteInSpeed Tour Pack (download from PlayStation®Store).

» The UniteInSpeed Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.

» Collect every star in the UniteInSpeed Tour to earn a bonus Livery.

» Adds support for two new livery packs coming to PlayStation®Store. Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with.

What else we're working on (stuff coming after 1.20):

» Private lobbies! This is our main focus now that the servers are running smoothly and the PS+ Edition of DRIVECLUB is live.

» DRIVECLUB companion app: We'll have more news on this soon.

» More free cars: There isn't a new free car coming in July but we've got some awesome cars lined up for you in August and September!

» More Cars & Tours: The packs coming in July mark the end of the Season Pass but not the end of DRIVECLUB! We have much more coming so stay with us.

» More Game Updates: We're committed to keeping the game fresh and enjoyable for you, so we will continue to make improvements and add features based on your feedback. Please keep sharing your thoughts with us to help us continually evolve the game around you.

Tried the plus edition some. I suck so bad. Dead last every time. But the game looks gorgeous, and I like the idea of driving on Norwegian roads and the price half decent. So I will be upgrading, hoping for the slim chance I will approve.

I have seen the Atlanic Road being in the game, but when I quickly googled the list of Norwegian courses it's not listed. Is it in the season pass?