N-Europe

Rayman Legends

Daft

So the Vita version is going to get a free patch for the missing content (which was a game mode, not actually new levels). Quite pleased with this! Happy because the Vita version of Origins always felt like it looked and played better than the console versions.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completed the "Living Dead Party" world tonight. Boy, that was underwhelming. It was hard as fuck but only because they blurred your vision so you could barely see what was going on. I don't like that kind of challenges. :/

Other than that, I've now completed all new levels, going for the Origins levels now. Also, going for Gold in every challenge (succeeded so far) so I'll get to level 11 and 1,000,000 lums in no time! Or...

• 3 weeks later...

1405 XP to Level 11!! ... Sigh. Getting only 90 XP a week, this is going to take a while! Although I got a Diamond the other day, I won't be getting one again. I spent 2 hours getting it. All was OK, I got it. So, a couple of days later I tried again at another challenge, got Diamond after 2 hours only to see that I'd lost it three hours later and at that time I just couldn't get it again. It seems that Diamond is only given to the 20 best people in the world, can anyone confirm that? I got a 23rd place in that challenge and only got Gold (I was at an 8th place first). This is both awesome and sucks at the same time as the number of total players increases over time. Luckily, getting Gold is only a matter of playing for about 5-10 minutes on each daily challenge.

However, doing challenges over and over again easily nets you 10k Lums so I'm currently at 850K lums so only about a week away from 1 million Lums!

Edited by MindFreak

• 1 month later...

555 XP from lvl 11! But Ubisoft has seriously fucked their servers lately with dropouts and unsuccessful logins almost every day. It's getting really frustrating and it sees to it that I only get Silver trophies some of the time. I think it happens across every platform?

Anyone else still playing?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

5900 XP, just 100 left! The last three weeks have been hell as Ubisoft's servers have been unstable but now it seems that they work properly again. While it is a good game, I'm glad that it's coming to an end now as I've grown weary of the challenges. They are still challenging but I seldom have fun trying to grap the gold trophy anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

PS4/Xbone release date and details...

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/12/11/rayman-legends-coming-to-ps4-and-xbox-one-in-february

Ubisoft has announced Rayman Legends will launch on PS4 and Xbox One on February 28, 2014.

Main improvements between the current and next-gen versions of the popular platformer include shorter loading times and updated graphics.

Additionally, the publisher has announced exclusive costumes available for Rayman and Globox depending which platform they opt to purchase the game on: Splinter Ray, Ray Vaas and Globox Vaas are heading to Xbox One, while Assassin Ray comes to PS4. You'll also be able to buy the Funky Ray costume with Uplay points.

The PS4 version of the game will have touchpad integration for actions like scratching Lucky Tickets, while the Xbox One version will have 10 exclusive challenges that can unlock time-limited Achievements.

• 1 month later...

I bought this recently and have been hooked enough to get all of the Teensies from the Legends stages, some of the level design is fantastic. The Origins stages on the other hand... I can't be bothered with them, they're so flat and lifeless in comparison. Would almost rather they weren't there.

• 2 months later...
Played 3-4 hours so far, it's good fun but I'm not sure where the "best game ever" and IGN's 9.5/10 review score are coming from so far...

I found worlds 4-6 bursting with creativity, maybe even more so than SM3DW. The music level's in particularly were absolutely fantastic.

• 3 months later...

I bought Hohokum and thanks to my super fast internet connection the download takes a while :indeed:

So I looked at my gaming shelf and found Rayman Legends (PS4 version). I remember that I never finished it as I've played it with a mate. He, however, is currently not in Germany so I figured: Well, you can finish the last few levels by yourself.

And by god, they reminded me of how amazing this game is. It's perfect. Let me quote someone:

This game is the shit. Best platformer in years. It's about a million times better than any of the recent Mario games.

This, so much this!

I love this game :heart:

And the music...

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

I mean...come on...this is just epic. And of course:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

:laughing: Best covers ever! :yay:

Broadcast Yourself