NEurope
Retro_Link

Adverts that Blow 2013

I bet we're the only country in the world though that we're distracted from the beautiful visuals of The Life of Pi by the thought of "Simples!"

When I think car insurance I think of money supermarket.com :D

This advert is pretty annoying cause it comes on Twitch.tv all the time:

When I think car insurance I think of money supermarket.com :D

Only because of Patrick Stewart.

I bet we're the only country in the world though that we're distracted from the beautiful visuals of The Life of Pi by the thought of "Simples!"

Pah, that was the first thing that came to mind, sadly :cry:

Richard Parker saved it for me, though :grin:

I just don't want to know!!!

Let alone have a hot girl telling me, and other one saying it as though it's something sexy! The Fuck?!

I just don't want to know!!!

Yet you do want to talk about it, and share it on the internet.

Job well done, Andrex marketing team.

Edited by MoogleViper

Yet you do want to talk about it, and share it on the internet.

Job well done, Andrew marketing team.

Umm because its the purpose of the thread.

Everybody talks about bad/wierd adverts, the fuck are you talking about. I'm well aware how marketing works.

Yeah, Moogle. Shut up. :angry:

The face that woman is making in the preview image is really appropriate considering the name of this thread.

To be honest I don't know how anyone would want to fold on the first wipe. Especially after such a messy shit. They'd have shit all over their hands.

To be honest I don't know how anyone would want to fold on the first wipe. Especially after such a messy shit. They'd have shit all over their hands.

Agreed. Folders either don't shit properly or don't wipe properly.

What do you think folding is?...

As far as I'm concerned (being a folder), it's not folding paper you've already used!!... that's fucking wrong!

It's folding a few sheets of paper over on themselves to increase the thickness... in the same way scrunches would surely want to ball up multiple sheets to increase the mass.

Yeah, i don't think anybody folds over used paper and then re-wipes.

Why are we even having this discussion. It's what they want us to do!

*cough*odwin*cough*

Maybe I've just got way less messy poops than you guys? Three sheets folded can sometimes be used another two times with careful folding. All dependent on level of crud.

Maybe I've just got way less messy poops than you guys? Three sheets folded can sometimes be used another two times with careful folding. All dependent on level of crud.

This sounds like some sort of poo-ragami and i want no part in it.

There's an advert on TV at the minute that neither scrunched, folded or even wiped before being put on the air..

[iNSERT CLIP HERE WHEN SOMEONE FINDS IT FOR ME.. OR I FIND IT]

I can't remember what the advert is for, actually, but I'm pretty sure it's cereal.. or something ::shrug: David Mitchell does the voice work and I particularly want to punch the TV when he says "..and it really is a frenzy, let me tell you!" :nono:

Folding two/three sheets and then using a pincer motion.

The cure for constipation right there.

When I saw the andrex advert I did immediately think of the old thread. I just remembered how much of a faux-outrage that thread made, and yet here we are on pre-watershed tv having people proudly exclaim such utterly banal and inconsequential nonsense. It really is bad tv.

The new maccies advert annoys me

"Nahhh ur alright"

Annoying

The new maccies advert annoys me

"Nahhh ur alright"

Annoying

I know, step-dad [kinda] talking to him all the way through but when he's talking to himself the kid suddenly wants to know.

I know, step-dad [kinda] talking to him all the way through but when he's talking to himself the kid suddenly wants to know.

Classic grooming tactics.

The 3G advert with the moonwalking Pony. Advert ends with the hashtag #danceponydance

Saw someone I follow tweet the hashtag, so I responded - 'I thought it was an odious and cynically conceived advert purposefully targeted at crowd-following, meme-guzzling idiots.'

Hated it.