NEurope
darkjak

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Wii U / Switch

Motion controls because Link is right handed? Come on, won't happen.

Link was right handed in the Game Awards gameplay video which was being played with the gamepad.

Man, I want to be hyped... But I'm more anxious than hyped. And knowing there will likely be no secrets revealed about anything else is a bit of a Debbie-downer.

Woo! 10 minutes before I go on blackout from this thread, nice knowing you guys, but I do not want the whole game spoiled for me.

Byeeeeeee!

If it is we need to always write it as The Legend Of Zelda: The @Sheikah Tome until he gets so annoyed he requests a name change. Preferably to Princess Zelda.

As Goron would say...I'd just have to press down and B. ;)

Having voice acting in it seems so weird, and she actually called him Link! So does that mean that you won't get to name your character?

That trailer threw up more questions than it answered!

Is it me, or does the graphics look downgraded?

I would love to see this on the NX.

I am still planning to but it, but I'll probably do it on the NX.

Looks pretty, music is great.

Hasn't blown me away, though. Waiting for gameplay.

Yeah, not fan of the title but quite fan of the art style and world - what we saw of it at least.

PS The world also looks a bit empty. I've liked the Xenoblade world more.

Wipes the floor with everything we saw yesterday IMO.

Absolutely beautiful. The game looks utterly EPIC. Lovely music too.

Wow

I'm totally not interested in hearing any more about Pokemon, especially when it's getting in the way of more Zelda! Nothing against Pokemon, it's just i'd rather just play that than hear more details on it.

Looks nice but it doesn't stack up to a few games both out already and also shown at this E3.

We need to see more gameplay because so far it's underwhelming.

Edited by Kav

Is it me, or does the graphics look downgraded?

I would love to see this on the NX.

I am still planning to but it, but I'll probably do it on the NX.

OK, now I am watching it again, but this time it's the trailer and the game looks actually noticeably better than during the stream.

It really looks good.

Looks good. Let's see how it plays.

Wasn't expecting this to stack up to the games shown yesterday graphically, the system it was primarily developed for is significantly underpowered compared to the Ps4 and Xbox One. That said, the world itself looks artistically beautiful and like somewhere I'd see myself going to chill out or spend a few hours doing something. Hopefully something cool.

Edited by Guy

It obviously looks incredible; better the second time when you can see more details. How anyone can be underwhelmed I find so bizarre. Very worried about how much we're going to be shown. Wish I had willpower

Reggie said the part they're demo-ing is a tiny fraction of the world.

Artstyle is great. Wanna see NX version as I want the long superior game rather than the Wii U version

Trailer looks great, reminded me of shadow of the colossus and that ain't a bad thing

Graphics look the same to me, but I do think if the NX is more powerful they should have shown that versions trailer

Where's the live streams I need gameplay

It looks like a game world I just want to get lost in and explore. Can't say that about the likes of Horizon or God of War, even though those two games look incredible too. That Nintendo difference! Utterly beautiful, I can't stop watching the trailer!

Also, voice acting confirmed??

It looks like a game world I just want to get lost in and explore. Can't say that about the likes of Horizon or God of War, even though those two games look incredible too. That Nintendo difference! Utterly beautiful, I can't stop watching the trailer!

Also, voice acting confirmed??

Not sure it confirmed voice acting, but that's more voices than we've had before