NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Most Attractive Feature of the Sex that you want to sex

I'm with @Oxigen_Waste. I like larger girls too. I hate using terms like "larger" and "chubby" and stuff but I can't think of a way to say it otherwise.

Curvy, curvaceous, voluptuous, plus size, busty? :D

Whatever these guys have in common:

joseph-gordon-levitt-gq-debacle__oPt.jpg

Andrew-Garfield-20945397-1-402.jpg

boardwalk-empire-recap-owen-large.jpg

220px-Matt_Smith_speaking_at_the_2012_San_Diego_Comic-Con_International.jpg

NOMNOMNOMNOM!

Dan likes big bums...

White people?

I am above all of this. So whoever has the best cleavage.

Jk I like people who are generally happy, and who are reasonable / willing to discuss things. A nice ass doesn't hurt either :p

If I were in some sort of factory crafting the perfect match, I guess I'd pay extra attention to the eyes - I like 'em big and expressive, the hair - listen, nothing turns me on better than a nice upward flick of hair, and nice / non-creepy smile. I care very little for the body which is strange, I just can't help but look at faces though. Of course, obesity doesn't do anything for me. I have been talking with 1 guy recently who goes to the gym 4 times a week and is, of course, pretty fucking fit. Which for the first time is quite a turn on.

I will also adore you if you have satirical wit and laugh at nonsensical things!!

But it feels weird making a list of traits that you find most attractive. Partly because when I find myself attracted to someone, it's unexpected. I usually fall for those who don't really match my "attraction-list" of all but what I like about this is how it makes you appreciate different things in a person. Overall it makes me more compassionate.

Oh, I forgot Asian. It's really embarrassing but as hard as I try -- I just can't find any white / black / in between people remotely sexually attractive :'(

I don't think I agree with Emma there - guys that aren't a little rough around the edges are a bit strange looking to me.

The suit thing however, would.

I know right?

@Oxigen_Waste it always surprises me when men like chubby girls. Personally, I see that girl as regular size, perhaps a little larger than normal.

Perhaps the media has warped me..

That girl isn't overweight by any means, that's what used to be considered the "norm" until skinny waif models started to appear on the scene.

The pic flinky posted, THATS overweight. Yet I'm sure theres plenty of people who would find her attractive.

That girl isn't overweight by any means, that's what used to be considered the "norm" until skinny waif models started to appear on the scene.

The pic flinky posted, THATS overweight. Yet I'm sure theres plenty of people who would find her attractive.

I'd like to see some evidence of this being the 'norm'. (I'm not attacking, I couldn't think of a better way to phrase my curiosity on the subject :heart:). But this isn't the thread for it. ::shrug::blush:

I'd like to see some evidence of this being the 'norm'.

The average British woman weighs 11 stone. Here are various women who weigh 11 stone.

article-2071870-0F1C048F00000578-32_634x399.jpg

The average British woman weighs 11 stone. Here are various women who weigh 11 stone.

I think R_A was referring to the population a few years ago rather than recently, due to the new culture of size 0.

Which of course alienates any woman who isn't tiny.

I think R_A was referring to the population a few years ago rather than recently, due to the new culture of size 0.

Average weight has been increasing for years.

That's why girls are starting puberty earlier.

@Oxigen_Waste it always surprises me when men like chubby girls. Personally, I see that girl as regular size, perhaps a little larger than normal.

Perhaps the media has warped me..

Isn't that what chubby is? "a little larger than normal"?

Ah, ok.

What about this? Not really the face, but the body.

Well, I'm not immediately attracted to that... but if she had the right personality I wouldn't mind at all. :) It's more about personality anyway, isn't it? Sexually speaking, I'm a very emotional person, what I feel for the person I'm having sex with is what determines my enjoyment of it, not what she looks like. Looks are only relevant on the most basic animal level.

When I used the term chubby, I thought that was what it meant... Isn't that what chubby is, the middle point between normal and overweight?

Based on people describing themselves on dating sites, I'd say that chubby means fat now.

Isn't that what chubby is? "a little larger than normal"?

Isn't that what chubby is, the middle point between normal and overweight?

Yeah it's normal/average < chubby < fat.

("<" denotes order of weight, not any particular preference)

Yamamoto Yusuke makes my heart melt, so a guy with any of those features :p

Yusuke-model-yusuke-yamamoto-25204317-742-503.jpg

In terms of nomenclature I would say 'chubby' is overweight or slightly overweight (it doesn't take much to become overweight) and 'fat' to be obese or nearly obese.

Boringly, personality is most attractive as you can't really do anything otherwise (unless you're into casual one-offs).

Physically, I like legs and bums because they're muscles - they actually do something. They move the body, look much better depending on how much they've been trained and can tell you how fit someone is.

I love glasses on a girl. It adds to the "geek factor", I think.

Also, following up on what @Animal said, I love girls who are sarcastic and poke fun at stuff, themselves included. It doesn't do if they're uptight; an easygoing, positive attitude is where it's at.

On the size talk, I must admit I lean more to the skinny side; not the starved skinniness, that doesn't look good, but I do like the naturally thin look on a girl. That or just regular size. The one Oxi posted is all right, actually, but I'm not keen on anything much bigger than that (like the one Flink posted). Also, again, an important thing is the proportions: Going back to the image Oxi posted, she may be bigger than average, but she still has nice proportions and not much "excess flabbiness" to speak off, which is probably the biggest turn-off for me, physically speaking.

But again, like mentioned, it's my experience that personality plays a role in physical attraction as well. If I'm attracted to a girl's personality, it somehow ... reflects in the way I see her; to quote Doctor Who: "[...] their face just sort of becomes them, like their personality is written all over it."

Is it just me who thinks that all of those women apart from the last one are a little bit too big? Perhaps the 4th along only appears bigger because she naturally has wider hips.

As for the original question; I'm interpreting it as are you a boobs or bum man? I'm definitely boobs but obviously I can't fault a good bum!

On a broader perspective, nice hair is a must. Warm looking eyes. Petite.

And less superficial, a good sense of humour, easy to talk to, can make fun of herself.

Edited by Charlie

I like a feisty lady, a super bitch. Someone more likely to get in a fight, than to shy away and take the better path.

At work there was a girl that I used to joke with (nothing particularly mean) when she came down to the stats department. I later heard that she didn't like coming down to stats that much because she was frightened of me. Some of the other statisticians said that I should go easy on her (honestly I wasn't being too mean). I just told them that it disgusted me and she'd have no reprieve. This makes me sound heartless. But that's the kind of lady I like too. So ... YEAH!

(Dyed red hair though. Lifts anyone in my eyes.)

Hmm. I never knew what my 'type' was until I properly analysed it.

I love guys with 'dark features' - i.e kinda Italian/Spanish/that kinda look. Dark hair etc. Skin that isn't pale. Broad shoulders. Only ever been with one person taller than me and that's my boyfriend (and that's by like an inch and a half), but I never really notice height that much If I'm actually attracted to someone. I guess it has dictated...'roles'...so to speak though. Which is funny.

Within that I really like guys who can give really good "I'm gonna kill you/sex you" stares, eyebrows lowered, sly smile. I realise that's been in my 'type' quite a lot.

Bum I'm (surprisingly?) not fussed about. Penis is always good to be reasonable sized, but we all know that's not what initially attracts us to someone. (but it helps lol sizequeen yolo *peace fingers*)

*cartwheels out the room*

Edited by Paj!