N-Europe

Zelda: Symphony of the Goddess tour finally comes to the UK this May!

Dcubed

I thought the opening medley and the Wind Waker arragement were highlights.

Very disappointed with the Majora's Mask one.

I suppose that they didn't include a lot of tracks in that medley, but what was there was really great. I totally agree with you on the other two, but the ALTTP medley was the biggest highlight for me! :D

Surprised no Spirit Tracks, they played plenty of that in the 25th anniversary one.

That's probably why they decided not to include it. They can only fit so many tracks into one evening and there are some that they HAVE to include just because of their cult status (like Gerudo Valley and the Song of Storms), as well as their personal favourite, the Twilight Princess medley, so with the remaining time, I'm sure that they'd rather do tracks that weren't included in the 25th anniversary concert.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was amazing! I kind of of agree about the bollard of the windfish arrangement it was a bit odd not bad just not what I'd have wanted

We didn't get any skyward sword really did we and I was expecting at least one

I don't k ow if got you @Dcubed is that your name on the 3ds?

Also What was the producers name the American? I got a guy on street pass from California called staff and his mii looked just like the producer, just wondered if it could be him

We didn't get any skyward sword really did we and I was expecting at least one

Can you remember anything from Skyward Sword? I certainly can't, poorest/most forgettable Zelda soundtrack in a long while IMO.

(ok apart from Fi's theme)

Did anyone get vip tickets ? Were there any free goodies ?

I was one of the pirates with tetra cosplaying.

Great night so glad I went but it was not As magical as the 25th anniversary one.

Oh that was you!? That was an amazing costume! :D

Did anyone get vip tickets ? Were there any free goodies ?

I was one of the pirates with tetra cosplaying.

Great night so glad I went but it was not As magical as the 25th anniversary one. See you guys at the 50th anniversary :)

I saw someone dressed up as Groose, going by your monster hunter name I thought that might have been you!!

Man, that sh!t was just awesome!

Too little cosplay though, but met some lovely Asians :D

Really makes me think there should at least be a concert dedicated to Xenoblade, Little King's Story and Okami!

Edited by Fused King

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...