NEurope
Dcubed

Zelda: Symphony of the Goddess tour finally comes to the UK this May!

@Dcubed @Ronnie, where did you choose to sit?

Stalls, Row: M, Seat: 35-37 (Obviously I'm not taking up all 3 seats of course!)

Going with my bro and sis! :D

Edited by Dcubed

Can't decide whether to go or not. Almost just bought one of the remaining tickets at the back for £38 (Row X, don't really want to make the jump to £60+).

Do we think anyone from Nintendo will be there like last time?

Can't decide whether to go or not. Almost just bought one of the remaining tickets at the back for £38 (Row X, don't really want to make the jump to £60+).

Do we think anyone from Nintendo will be there like last time?

I doubt it. Don't think that they attended the US tour events.

Probably just for the 25th anniversary special.

Forgot to check for tickets for this early, what were the cheapest seats? All the ones for £40 look a bit pants atm, so maybe I'll save it to go towards a potential Wii U or something.

I booked all the necessary arrangements for this one in Paris with a mate!

We are ready to cry and hug eachother when tears inevitably start to flow.

What sort of dress codes do you think is expected at this? being an orchestra i'd assume its black tie, but then this could also be a less formal thing

What sort of dress codes do you think is expected at this? being an orchestra i'd assume its black tie, but then this could also be a less formal thing

Errr...that's a good point! I am imagining its less formal than that, I was planning jeans and tshirt if I'm honest, possibly some form of shirt if the day takes me in that sort of mood. Not seen anything official, so going to go smart casual myself! :)

Given that it's a The Legend of Zelda concert, I'd say there will be hoards of fans dressed as their favourite characters.

Casual, like at the last one

If you go black tie you'd be the only one who wasn't playing an instrument who was wearing a suit.

Jeans and t-shirt are all you need.

I have a spare ticket I'm not using for tomorrow if anyone would like to meet up on the day and take it off my hands.

Upper circle, block 10, row A (front row), seat 23 (3 seats from the aisle), great seats IMO.

London%20apollo.jpg

Sold for £40 (face value = £62)

Anyone interested?

Edited by Ronnie

Anyone taking their 3DS with them? Supposed to be going out after, so weighing up whether its worth slipping it in my inside coat pocket to collect some street passes!

Anyone taking their 3DS with them? Supposed to be going out after, so weighing up whether its worth slipping it in my inside coat pocket to collect some street passes!

I think it's safe to say that 99% of people going there will be bringing a 3DS with them :laughing: (The last symphony was a goldmine for streetpasses!)

Twas amazing! Pretty much everything was perfect. My only real complaint was with the Ballad of the Windfish arrangement, was not a fan.

The ALTTP and MM ones were just WOW! :o

Too many street passes I wish the limit was 100

Oh hey! I got you in the end! You were one of my last ones of the night ;) (completely finished all the puzzle pieces BTW, yes all 625 of them - including the Animal Crossing one! :D )

I thought the opening medley and the Wind Waker arragement were highlights.

Very disappointed with the Majora's Mask one.

Surprised no Spirit Tracks, they played plenty of that in the 25th anniversary one.