NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokemon X & Y

Anyone else speculating on the starter's eventual dual typing? I think it'll be:

Water/Dark

Fire/Fairy

Grass/Steel

As an ode to the last three new types introduced. Also, nullifies the usual starter weaknesses.

Anyone else speculating on the starter's eventual dual typing? I think it'll be:

Water/Dark

Fire/Fairy

Grass/Steel

As an ode to the last three new types introduced. Also, nullifies the usual starter weaknesses.

Oh wait, disregard that post, I was wrong.

Hype is hitting critical levels right now D:

Edited by Debug Mode

Also, nullifies the usual starter weaknesses.

Grass/Steel

Apart from this one. Fire says hi. :hmm:

All I want is Charmander.

THE best Pokemon.

I guess something that may be overlooked is the fact tgat trainers can you just one Pokemon throughout the journey - it'll be cool to watch you use just Charmander/Charizard...and lose all the time. :)

Edited by King_V

During the final episode of Pokémon Smash, it was finally fully showcased how Mega Evolutions work in battle, answering a question that has been in place since the revelation. It proved that you can have a Mega Evolution in combat if your opponent also has one, as seen in this battle where Mega Ampharos was used against Mega Blaziken confirming that it is one per trainer, not one per battle.

- Serebii

I thought this was confirmed but I must have just assumed it was like this. Also confirmed during the exhibition battle is that Mega Ampharos has the ability Mold Breaker, which let it land a hit on Shedinja with an electric move.

- Serebii

I thought this was confirmed but I must have just assumed it was like this. Also confirmed during the exhibition battle is that Mega Ampharos has the ability Mold Breaker, which let it land a hit on Shedinja with an electric move.

It was expected, yeah. However, there was genuine confusion around the fandom as we had never seen Mega VS Mega in any material beforehand and the wording was vague and just said one per battle.

Possible leak of the water starter's final evolution. It looks genuine, but there's an inconsistencies in the naming and the typical blurry picture leak staple. It's 2013, who on earth has such terrible cameras?

Possible leak of the water starter's final evolution. It looks genuine, but there's an inconsistencies in the naming and the typical blurry picture leak staple. It's 2013, who on earth has such terrible cameras?

"aha!! i can sneakily photograph this and publish it on the interlinks before it becomes public knowledge! lemme just put away my smartphone and turn on my nokia 7650 that i keep with me for such occasions...!!"

Okay, the source of the leaks has now pulled down all of his images, saying they were fake. Usual protocol for fakers is to leave their work online when the gig is up to exhibit their work, so /vp/ has been guessing (and now PokeBeach from the looks of it), that these are genuine and the guy is back pedalling like nuts.

PokeBeach article, saving me the effort of uploading the pictures, is here. Do not read if you don't want to be spoiled.

To be honest that Frogadier evolution looked too Sceptile-like to be a legit starter.

Anyway, just coming to mind now. But shouldn't Blastoise or Mega Blastoise now be a Water/Steel type? I mean come on already!

I like the blurry looks of Froakie's final, if true.

I like the Mexican wrestler bird too....pretty good idea. Some cool Pokes. WANNA SEE MORE DOUGH> my hypez is buildingz. :(

So yeah, the fact that all the leakers being from Italy have aroused enough suspicion that certain stores may be breaking the street date.

And judging from photos circulating around right now, this does in fact seem to be the case

Interesting.

It is a bit strange that some are being so coy though. Do they not want praise and adoration from their peers?

I got a pre-order down, but i'm unsure as to which version to pick up with 1 week (or so) to go. Be it Y or X, it's like trying to choose a Blue Cheese sauce or a Pepper Sauce for a steak.

Canand, they haven't been 'released early', stores have been breaking the street dates.

Canand, they haven't been 'released early', stores have been breaking the street dates.

Isent it the same thing though it's going to be hard I don't want to see the leaks

Isent it the same thing though it's going to be hard I don't want to see the leaks

As long as you avoid certain topics on Pokemon forums, you'll be fine. All spoilers here will be in spoiler boxes or links to spoiler material.

Serebii has all ready taken precautions and made a heavily enforced topic on his forums for people wanting to discuss the spoilers, so it wont spread out of there, and his website will be fine to read.

Serebii also makes the effort to spoiler all the findings when he does have a copy of the game to make reports on, so you wont be spoiled as long as you don't specifically go looking for spoilers.

EDIT:

4chan being 4chan hates everything, including Serebii it seems!

554166_10153281891035720_328683707_n.jpg

On the flipside, I've seen them tear Bulba a new one quite a lot

EDIT 2:

Bulba is reporting the account leaking the pictures. What a little jealous bitch.

Edited by Debug Mode

Loving the meltdowns people are having because others already have the game. Jealous much? :D It's like watching GTA fans all over again.