Hero-of-Time

Pokemon X & Y

New Pokemon Evo revealed...

xmAatTM.png

ctrl+c, ctrl+v, flip horizontally, image>adjust>hue/saturation

Edited by M_rock

New Pokemon Evo revealed...

xmAatTM.png

I like the design, and the typing is nice and unique. I'm guessing high physical attack and good physical defence - rare for ghost types. Anyone know what the No Guard ability does?

I like the design, and the typing is nice and unique. I'm guessing high physical attack and good physical defence - rare for ghost types. Anyone know what the No Guard ability does?

Makes it so any move used by it, and also its target, will hit regardless of the move's accuracy

82.png

Seriously, I would have bet for a million euros you were going to send me a reply like that hahahhaha ;)

I don't mean to "ditch" the new generation, some designs are just lazy (in both new AND old generations)

I'm a sucker for Ghost types they are usually my favourites, although that dark dragon Hydregon man i wish it evolved to that at a lower level

Slapping two swords together, .....really?

Edit: Misread that as words. My apologies. I feel stupid now.

I'm a sucker for Ghost types they are usually my favourites, although that dark dragon Hydregon man i wish it evolved to that at a lower level

I dunno, I like high level evolutions. It means my Pokémon aren't "as awesome as they can be" by the time they reach a third of the maximum level

Edited by Serebii
Automerged Doublepost

Do we already know what the difference will be between these to games, aside from different Pokemon?

Pokemon Origins special airing in English 15th November via Pokemon TV.

A new animated adventure begins on November 15th!

Take a new look at a classic era of Pokémon in Pokémon Origins, coming to Pokémon TV! With its original graphical style and new perspectives on the Pokémon hero story, Pokémon Origins will be a can’t-miss experience for every Pokémon fan!

Pokémon Origins tells the story of the very first Pokémon video games, Pokémon Red Version and Pokémon Blue Version, including the first steps of our hero Red as he sets off from Professor Oak’s laboratory. As he explores the Kanto region, he’ll encounter the nefarious Team Rocket, battle his rival Blue, and challenge the Pokémon League.

Watch the first Pokémon Origins episode on Pokémon TV on November 15th. Then over the following days, the remaining episodes of this amazing four-part adventure will be added. Remember that you can watch all of Pokémon Origins on the go with the Pokémon TV mobile app, too. Don’t miss a minute of Pokémon Origins starting November 15th!

Slapping two swords together, .....really?

There's a gay sex joke in there somewhere...

I think this new generation of pokemon designs has been at a generally high standard, with the exception of Honedge/Doublade.

I personally feel that pokemon should be animal based forms, makes the world much more real for me. If I go for a skip down Route X in the new game, I don't want to be attacked by a fucking bin bag, ice cream and possessed sword. I had enough of Blackpool pleasure beach years ago!

I think this new generation of pokemon designs has been at a generally high standard, with the exception of Honedge/Doublade.

I personally feel that pokemon should be animal based forms, makes the world much more real for me. If I go for a skip down Route X in the new game, I don't want to be attacked by a fucking bin bag, ice cream and possessed sword. I had enough of Blackpool pleasure beach years ago!

To be fair, the actual Pokémon of Honedge and Doublade isn't the sword, it's the spirit "ribbon" that encompasses it

Haha, the bin bag and ice cream were genuinely two of my favourites from Black and White.

Does anyone have any ideas on squad yet?

I will obviously be having Fenniken (also...speculation on final form typing? Fire/Dark seems likely if its a witch. Maybe Fire/Fairy or Fire/Psychic or even Fire/Poison).

I would go bat shit if it was the latter.

Quite like both fossils. Maybe the bug flying one.

Haha, the bin bag and ice cream were genuinely two of my favourites from Black and White.

Does anyone have any ideas on squad yet?

I will obviously be having Fenniken (also...speculation on final form typing? Fire/Dark seems likely if its a witch. Maybe Fire/Fairy or Fire/Psychic or even Fire/Poison).

I would go bat shit if it was the latter.

Quite like both fossils. Maybe the bug flying one.

Ahhh, love these convos...^^

I'll be starting with Froakie - I've always been fond of the Bounce move, and if it does turn into a Fighting type, it'll be unique.

Then Bulbasaur, Mega Venusaur will be a tank with its ability and special Def. A good Toxic-Leech Seed set comes to mind.

I'll have Talonflame for my Fire type - love falcons - and if its description is anything to go by, may utilize some Fighting type kicking moves/Close Combat a la Staraptor. I'm liking Honedge, that'll be my Steel type/anti-psychic. Then perhaps a decent bug or Ice type and Fairy. :)

god teams? well Froakie will likely be my starter but it depends on final forms i suppose, but either fire or water(only time i ever chose grass was snivy and i hated it) and obviously depending on my starter i'll choose the opposing kanto starter

other than that a ghost typefor me is mandatory so Honedge looks a good candidate

i've not seen enough new pokemon to decide really

but those new fossils! awesome! might go with the T-rex

man hype is building

I have a problem.

IMG_20130927_191217.jpg

It's shiny and smooth.

Shiny and smooth things are never a problem Ike. NEVER.

Looks beautimous.

Please share more pics so I can drool and other things.

Is it amazing? Are the screens bright and crisp? TELL MEEE.

Shiny and smooth things are never a problem Ike. NEVER.

Looks beautimous.

Please share more pics so I can drool and other things.

Is it amazing? Are the screens bright and crisp? TELL MEEE.

The bottoms pretty cool, I like how it has the 3 starters. Didn't know it had them.

IMG_20130927_221526.jpg

Otherwise it's a normal 3DS.

IMG_20130927_221447.jpg

My top screen looks a little cool/blue and the bottom warm/yellow-y but it's not too noticable. Otherwise the screens are the same as any other XL.

Some leaked footage just got released and it seems to confirm the existence of the rumoured 'dual typed' moves.

The fact it's a direct feed of the video and audio seems to indicate to me that this video is going to go down soon, the game has definitely gone gold but the hands it should currently be within will be easy to track.

Pokemon Centre interior leak

Ou5GnnH.png

Edited by Debug Mode

Some leaked footage just got released and it seems to confirm the existence of the rumoured 'dual typed' moves.

The fact it's a direct feed of the video and audio seems to indicate to me that this video is going to go down soon, the game has definitely gone gold but the hands it should currently be within will be easy to track.

Pokemon Centre interior leak

Ou5GnnH.png

The fuck did I just watch?