N-Europe

Ocarina of Time

Sarka

Me and Sarkas_girly are both replaying OoT at the moment and I realised that even though this game comes up in conversation there's not a topic just for generally chatting about it.

So, I just beat the Forest temple, and I've realised what an amazing epic game it really is. I can't wait to get through the fire temple and force myself through the water temple. I personally do the spirit temple before the shadow temple, but your meant to go through the game the other way I believe. Which way do you guys do it?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm playing Majora's Mask at the moment (ZCE, first time too) and hopefully I'll complete it before Twilight Princess comes out. I get stuck quite frequently :heh:

As for OOT I doubt I'll play it again, not for the moment anyway! Too many games to play and complete as it is.

I'm just about to start the water temple and am really really not looking forwards to it. But apart from that, I've always found the temples quite easy, especially the fire one.

Also, I never got the remakes on GC, so I have no idea if the water temple is even less forgiving on master quest.

(I'm gonna win that 3p)

This game is terrible and the characters are just plain annoying!

Haha, only joking. This game rocks and the characters are just plain awesome!:)

What i love about this game is the way Link progresses. You start off as this lonely little boy, then when you see Link as an adult..man:D

As far as difficulty goes, i'd say that Majora's Mask was a much more difficult game. I'm having trouble deciding which one is my favourite, MM or OOT. I think OOT just about gets it, and that's partly done to the brilliant final boss battle.:)

"These toys are too much for you. I command you return them to me!"

Gannondrof ftw!

I liked OOT back in the 90's, but I'd never, ever have called it perfect. The adult dungeons were pretty tedious, I found. It was too easy to get lost and disoriented. I thought the young-Link portions of the game were easily the best.

As good as it was, I'd not be able to pronounce it Best Game Ever. My favourite N64 game was Lylat Wars :-D

Having played both the Master Quest and the original version I have to say that all the Temples are alot harder in the Masters version. Its great though as I know OOT like the back of my hand and have played it MANY times over but playing the Masters edition last year was really refreshing or me.

Whatever did happen when you finally colected all the gold skulltulas in Ocarina of Time. I remember all my friends saying it was a alternate ending but i dismissed it as false because it has taken me 7 years to get 91 gold skulltulas, Nintendo would never make it that hard to unlock one of the games big secrets (well except for Mario Sunshine and collecting all the blue coins).

The only thing you get for getting all 100 skullatas is....

A GOLD RUPEE!!!!!

Yep thats it. Pretty much stinks but I like to finish my games 100% so I get them all everytime I play OOT. I love all the little side-quests in every Zelda game. Hopefully there will be loads in TP.

The only thing you get for getting all 100 skullatas is....

A GOLD RUPEE!!!!!

Yep thats it. Pretty much stinks but I like to finish my games 100% so I get them all everytime I play OOT. I love all the little side-quests in every Zelda game. Hopefully there will be loads in TP.

More like:

infinite rupees

I personally do the spirit temple before the shadow temple, but your meant to go through the game the other way I believe. Which way do you guys do it?

i do the shadow temple before, i thought that was the only way you could do it.

just about finished replaying it, could go fight ganon now. i still need 4 heart peices, the biggest quiver- 50 one and about 40 gold spiders things. proabably just the all the heart peices than go smash ganon.

in the fire temple, is it possible to get to the room at the very top, abit confusing, on the map theres two rooms on level three one where you can the "item" and another room which i can't get into. is it just a glitch or can you get up the.

• 2 months later...

MARIO, PEACH and BOWSER are in Zelda OoT. i was shocked when i saw them. they can be found at the Hyrule Castle. when you first visit Princess Zelda you talk to her than she shows you Ganon through the window. after you finish talking to her there should be another window on her right look through it and you should see MARIO, PEACH and BOWSER on a potrait on the wall.