Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Beast outfit is great!... if a little like the Lion from Wizard of Oz!

It was helped made-by the people who make the monsters on Doctor Who. [/Fact]

Great how you Vemon head seems to open like a bin lid Rez!

Damn straight. I had functionality in mind (although...it actually wasn't hugely practical. I tried making strings to keep it propped up as opposed to flying right back, but it didn't work)

Funny you should say bin lid though, as someone there's mask WAS a bin lid. (Juggernaut)

2489_131233190106_593220106_5979567_5845_n.jpg

2489_131254900106_593220106_5980347_784_n.jpg

Yeah, if you're a supermodel, you'll look decent as a superhero.

Don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, I'd go with yes seeing as you usually are. but he didn't specify what the person wearing said latex had to look like.

Don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, I'd go with yes seeing as you usually are. but he didn't specify what the person wearing said latex had to look like.

No, I was being honest. Normal people look shit in spandex. Unless you're ridiculously attractive and/or physically fit, you can't pull it off.

I was being truthful.

you basically need to be in perfect physical condition.

I've never bought the idea of super heroes just being in spandex anyway. Grant Morrison's X Men wear 'high impact kevlar vests' and leathers, and Frank Millar has Batman wearing armour under his greys that shakes off a magnum round to the chest. Always liked The Comedian's take on Captain America's costume too- all leather body armour and gun holsters. Much better.

Well Morrison and co.'s 2000 revamp of the X-titles and how they approached costuming is described as "leather outfits that in some cases almost looks like street clothes. There was a large range of shirts and jackets from which to pick".

Some kept costumes, like Archangel and Northstar, but leathery and modern, some, Cyclops, Jean etc basically wore a uniform that was just normal clothes.

Yeah Malin Akerman does not look so good in a brown wig. Blonde all the way.

Speaking of blondes (as my hair seems to be dying itself although due to windswepteyness its not so visible here);

5004_97730391492_536116492_2358446_1079810_n.jpg

Random Japanese kids asked for a photo in Tokyo Met.

Initially they both did the thumbs up, but I did the v as a joke (well, Churchill did it, its a British thing :p) and the middle wasn't sure what to do anymore!

Does 'windswept' just mean 'sweaty'?

Bit of both. It was about 30 degrees. But also windswept. I normally have a fringe.

Initially they both did the thumbs up, but I did the v as a joke (well, Churchill did it, its a British thing :p) and the middle wasn't sure what to do anymore!

Indeed, it is a British thing. But so is doing the "V" the other way around.

We own the "V".

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!