Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering I have no interest in football whatsoever, I enjoyed looking around that famous stadium in Barcelona.

Whatever it's called. The big one.

As much as I like you, I cringed at this post.

But, I can understand your un-interest in football, so it's ok. But still, it's one of those moments where you're watching telly, maybe with your family or with your friends, and someone tries to refer to something, and only you know the answer to it, and it seems like a simple thing to you but must seem really difficult to them.

My Mum does it all the time. Silly cow.

Also, Molly, you have good hair. Well done.

As much as I like you, I cringed at this post.

But, I can understand your un-interest in football, so it's ok. But still, it's one of those moments where you're watching telly, maybe with your family or with your friends, and someone tries to refer to something, and only you know the answer to it, and it seems like a simple thing to you but must seem really difficult to them.

My Mum does it all the time. Silly cow.

Also, Molly, you have good hair. Well done.

Well it's not that famous, to people out of the football loop. I've never heard it mentioned anywhere since I got back 3 years ago.

Lol, thank you. I try. :)

You're welcome. I have a thing for hair. *shuts up*

Well it's not that famous, to people out of the football loop. I've never heard it mentioned anywhere since I got back 3 years ago.

Well, I guess it is reeeeally far away. In this whole other country, Spain I hear. You're forgiven, if I weren't football mad, I doubt I'd know either.

In other words, if this were a question about Bjork or something, and I didn't know the answer, you'd feel da saaame.

In other words, if this were a question about Bjork or something, and I didn't know the answer, you'd feel da saaame.

?

I wouldn't even be suprised if many people didn't know anything about her...she's not in the charts or anything. But if said person displayed the characteristics of someone who enjoys having a good music taste, and they knew nothing about her, I'd jokingly chastise them for not.

Not sure what you even meant though.

?

I wouldn't even be suprised if many people didn't know anything about her...she's not in the charts or anything. But if said person displayed the characteristics of someone who enjoys having a good music taste, and they knew nothing about her, I'd jokingly chastise them for not.

Not sure what you even meant though.

Well, when you were describing the stadium, I knew what you meant instantly, and I thought it was simple. But then, afterwards, I thought "hmm, ok, he isn't footie mad, so maybe it isn't that simple."

So, if someone were to describe something based around a subject that you know very well (Bjork maybe) then to you it may be simple, but then it's only after when you think "ok, maybe it wasn't so simple."

If it doesn't make any sense, ignore me. I've just been talking about Dante's left leg, and Molly's hair.

Well, when you were describing the stadium, I knew what you meant instantly, and I thought it was simple. But then, afterwards, I thought "hmm, ok, he isn't footie mad, so maybe it isn't that simple."

So, if someone were to describe something based around a subject that you know very well (Bjork maybe) then to you it may be simple, but then it's only after when you think "ok, maybe it wasn't so simple."

If it doesn't make any sense, ignore me. I've just been talking about Dante's left leg, and Molly's hair.

Oh no, now it does. :)

But then Bjork I'm used to having to explain about etc. Football trivia is a bit more widely known.

Should I bring fire on long sticks to the bridge opening ceremony, or will that just go over everyone's heads?

It was a summer heights high reference. Nevermind, I'm just gonna go back to my elephant man cave.

I'll solve this little problem! =P

Me sucking at Guitar Heroooo.

n1062559926_326295_6302558.jpg

Something to please ReZ!

n1062559926_326316_3143993.jpg

Mmmm donut! (and haha at the white sprinkle thingie on my lips)

n1062559926_326323_4468582.jpg

I think the photo of you looking through the hole of the doughnut is pretty good, too. Although, the lego place was awesome. Can't believe I didn't take you there last time.

I was right. It went over everyone's heads. At least if I predict that happening then I can take some sort of smarminess away with me.

You don't leave your nose unattended, do you? Think of the children! And the pregnant mothers! And the older men with constitution issues. Or consternation?

I was right. It went over everyone's heads. At least if I predict that happening then I can take some sort of smarminess away with me.

You don't leave your nose unattended, do you? Think of the children! And the pregnant mothers! And the older men with constitution issues. Or consternation?

They don't let me out in public these days so it's not really an issue. I appreciate your concern for them though.

I think the photo of you looking through the hole of the doughnut is pretty good, too. Although, the lego place was awesome. Can't believe I didn't take you there last time.

I can't see teh picxzzz...at work. So will see them later. LEGO?! Yes! Shop in Brighton? Did yew buy. Should have buy.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!