Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were indeed hanging for your dear life, I doubt you would be smiling. I put it to you sir that you are not at all "hanging for your dear life", but that this is infact some sort of camera trickery. How dare you attempt to fool us all with this amateur illusion. It is an insult to our intelligence. A pox on you.

Perhaps the cameraman had an amusing slogan on his t shirt, causing him to laugh momentarily before plunging to his death.

Perfectly feasible, if you ignore the death part.

Perhaps the cameraman had an amusing slogan on his t shirt, causing him to laugh momentarily before plunging to his death.

Perfectly feasible, if you ignore the death part.

A pathetic slogan could not cause somebody to forget about their impending death and let out a chortle. You're in on this aren't you. Speak godammit. How much is he paying you?

Is that a jug of Margarita by any chance? god I love Vegas.

James corden too, awesome.

Nope it was a bucket of beer. $10 and probably had about 3 pints in there so not too shabby. :)

ReZourceman, you sir are a man after my own heart.

A) Gavin and Stacey is amazing.

B) James Corden is a legend.

C) Hes in the upcoming Corden and Horne or whatever its called sketch show which will be massive amazing.

D) Hes also in Lesbian Vampire Killers, the new movie.

Theres only 1 person who finds James Corden funnier than you do and that's James Corden, he strikes me as a bit of an arrogant cunt.

fwiw I actually do think he's pretty funny and I also like Gavin and Stacey.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!