Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

But you are a guy, as is evident from that picture.

Yes, I actually agree. If a guy went and got some makeup, and put on some womens clothes they would still be a man. So...why the take offence Rok? Technically, you are a man.

Anyway. I can see this taking up masses of the thread and turning into an argument again. Fun times indeed.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to cook now but lack any ingredients. Oh and I'm living by myself so I'll only end up eating it all.

It's pretty easy and quick to buy markets own brands. I tend to buy all the flour etc in large amounts and store them away until I was to bake, usual the only things that need replacing are eggs and butter.

I don't think I've ever seen a man look decent reading whilst on the loo, but I think you've managed it Wesley!

edit: It looks like you've not let them cook for long enough. This is the problem with certain fillings in cakes, cakes ideally need to be poked with a knife until the knife comes out clean.

It's pretty easy and quick to buy markets own brands. I tend to buy all the flour etc in large amounts and store them away until I was to bake, usual the only things that need replacing are eggs and butter.

I don't think I've ever seen a man look decent reading whilst on the loo, but I think you've managed it Wesley!

edit: It looks like you've not let them cook for long enough. This is the problem with certain fillings in cakes, cakes ideally need to be poked with a knife until the knife comes out clean.

It was in for 50 mins, it was getting softer the longer we left it too =/

50minutes? What recipe were you using 0.o Normally it's like 20minutes.

For some reason, all posts after Wes' loo antics were about poo to me. Warandchaos made some poo - it got on the walls, and got softer the longer he spent reading on the loo. Flinky and Eenuh found poo sexy, arab freak got a poo pillow, then wesley stopped pooing halfway through, danny-dane stated that he preferred poo to attractive guys, nightwolf reads on the loo for 20 mins and rez likes to poo in ovens.

I seriously had to read the whole page twice. Don't tell Freud, plz.

For some reason, all posts after Wes' loo antics were about poo to me. Warandchaos made some poo - it got on the walls, and got softer the longer he spent reading on the loo. Flinky and Eenuh found poo sexy, arab freak got a poo pillow, then wesley stopped pooing halfway through, danny-dane stated that he preferred poo to attractive guys, nightwolf reads on the loo for 20 mins and rez likes to poo in ovens.

I seriously had to read the whole page twice. Don't tell Freud, plz.

Though I view myself as very much heterosexual, I do believe I am more homosexual than coprophiliac.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!