Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it have a hologram on? The clubs in Guildford get a lot of fake ID's, and only accept driver's licences/passports, which is annoying as most students just take NUS cards...

Yea it does, and they operate the same policy now =[

Don't old people get citizens cards? Sounds unusual for a youngling to have one.
Theyre mostly for young people, its when they cant afford provisionals but need id. ~500 people have them ages 18-30 in Barnsley.

This is probably the most normal photo of the night:

3124166204_bae400cda5_o.jpg

...and that is why it was an epic party. :D

I might be stupid today, but are you Banjo-Kazooie? Because thats awesome.

Are those the glasses you don't need?

Yup. :heh:

You are a legend. Absolutely no question.

Credit goes to my friend who made that amazing headgear. She is awesome. :D

I might be stupid today, but are you Banjo-Kazooie? Because thats awesome.

Haha! It does look like it. I'll keep that in mind for the next time I'm at some kind of costumed party. :smile:

Daft is like a papier mache god.

.....I am trying to follow that up with a funny analogy but I can't, but the fact remains Daft is made of utter amaz.

If I had tried to make a hat I'm sure it would have looked...well...terrible. :p

I do like to think I'm good at wearing it. :heh:

It arguably would have looked a lot better if you'd worn it like the guy in the second photo is wearing his.

Thicker "knot", less of the neck bit showing.

Nah it looked shit with a big knot. Trust. I tried it. Anyway, it was only marginally bigger anyway due to the tie being so tiny. Nevertheless the look had not turned out quite as well as I had anticipated....the hoody I will wear to the NE meet tomorrow however.....(assuming it fits....havn't tried it on) but I am DYING to spread the love of it. Its....god its just :heart: to me/childhood. You'll see soon, no doubt. :heh:

Bonus picture.

n509970580_5178524_9805.jpg

Have you ever tried having a real fringe? The way you have the pointless bits now, but if they had more of a point?

I'm just not a fan of that "I have short hair, but I'll pretend I have the ability to have a fringe anyway".

(Not saying to the extent of the guy in the second photo)

It would have looked better if 15 other people hadn't been wearing the same tie! :heh: I jest of course, it looked good ReZ. (I can't say anything about anyone cos I looked and always look hiiiiideous. shhhh). Also, I love the Jamie/Mike couple pic.

Have you ever tried having a real fringe? The way you have the pointless bits now, but if they had more of a point?

I'm just not a fan of that "I have short hair, but I'll pretend I have the ability to have a fringe anyway".

(Not saying to the extent of the guy in the second photo)

I like my pseudo fringe. :( My hair looks shit if it gets long though....like....it doesn't grow in a way that makes it look good when long (ie Tom, the guy in the second pic) it just looks crap. I like the semi-hard-fringe. Hold me.

It would have looked better if 15 other people hadn't been wearing the same tie! :heh:

I actually found that so amazing. It was crap though, someone was gonna take a picture of like five of us, but this group of girls kept not taking the photo for like two minutes....so I just walked off lol.

(I can't say anything about anyone cos I looked and always look hiiiiideous. shhhh)

Well not actually even slightly true, but yeah.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!