Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Sorry to repeat it, but you do look like Dale from BB. But hey, you seem like a nice guy unlike him, so take it as a compliment (He was the only reason I bothered watching...with the sound well and truly off :p).

--

Also, I got masses of pictures today at college, but then lost them all when I acidentally deleleted them all on my camera. I'm such a douche.

Also, apologies Arab_Freak. I meant to say "He is" but for some reason didn't.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to repeat it, but you do look like Dale from BB. But hey, you seem like a nice guy unlike him, so take it as a compliment (He was the only reason I bothered watching...with the sound well and truly off :p).

--

Also, I got masses of pictures today at college, but then lost them all when I acidentally deleleted them all on my camera. I'm such a douche.

Also, apologies Arab_Freak. I meant to say "He is" but for some reason didn't.

Brilliant, well thanks for the compliment then :smile:

More homoeroticism:

n514340189_2063301_5380.jpg

Isn't that just two males sitting beside each other comfortably?

I see nothing that could be construed as homosexual or erotic, let alone homoerotic.

-----

*is suddenly in the mood to sing "Erotic, erotic, put your hands all over my body...Erotic, erotic- a."*

How about a "I've just been touched in places I didn't want to be touched" contest? A mate of mine told me to attempt a myspace pic, and it turned out exactly like that. I look like an abused 12 year old. (Just to clarify, I am in actual fact 17!)

My expression is like "Please, no more innapropriate touching!"

lgim0450zy2.jpg

--

Rok! You are sooooooooooooooooooooooo tall!

How about a "I've just been touched in places I didn't want to be touched" contest? A mate of mine told me to attempt a myspace pic, and it turned out exactly like that. I look like an abused 12 year old.

lgim0450zy2.jpg

--

Rok! You are sooooooooooooooooooooooo tall!

Right, on both counts.

Didn't we have an "abused" contest earlier? I remember posting a picture.

EDIT: Just checked. It started off on page 380 as a duvet cuteness competition and some (including me) went for the abused pity cuteness look.

Oh...so my abused picture was for nothing? Maybe this is a good thing. We don't want some random parent wandering onto the site, seeing a page full of abused looking teenagers/20 somethings and shutting us down.

How about a "I've just been touched in places I didn't want to be touched" contest? A mate of mine told me to attempt a myspace pic, and it turned out exactly like that. I look like an abused 12 year old. (Just to clarify, I am in actual fact 17!)

lgim0450zy2.jpg

--

To me that looks more like a "I'm going to kill the person who touched me" photo. :heh:

Also is that a Planet Terror Poster behind you? :)

To me that looks more like a "I'm going to kill the person who touched me" photo. :heh:

Also is that a Planet Terror Poster behind you? :)

Hehe, I suppose it kind of does.

Also, you're right it is. The one you can just see a corner of is Megan Fox in that scene from Transformers. (...Fixing the car) :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!