Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Waddles in*

Weight contest aye?

6,3" (maybe 6,4") and 15 stone 6 pounds. I'm built quite big as it is, but alot of it is fat. My ideal weight would be 13 stone. You can't beat abit of fat ... (is what i keep telling myself)

I bet you don't really look overly bad, given you are really tall (gotta love a tall fella :heh:)

Course not, thats me and you babes :heart:

Couple? Oh no, I think we better have a talk. I thought what we did was just a one time thing...:p

--

Anyway, yeah. Nooo more weight talk! Bring on more blatently homo-erotic pictures...or you know, normal ones...:heh: :p

Pff they're on facebook. Go do your own legwork :p

I would feel vaguely like a stalker, looking at pictures of someone I've never met.

...Hang on, what am I saying? I don't need to lie about having any integrity. I'm on the internet. *Runs to facebook*

I would feel vaguely like a stalker, looking at pictures of someone I've never met.

You get used to it.

oh that photo?

we were just... i mean it's not what it... I had something in my e... its err oh god this is awkard... what i meant to sa... oh shit.

No because when.....I thought that you....but then I tried....and then the lub....but that was just.....

(Note; We do this in real life, and no one else thinks its funny anymore, but we do so we continue.)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!