N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right people this is all getting dramatic. I think people are misinterpretting things and everything is going crazy. Furthermore this is a discussion between Jordan and soag if they wish to carry it on. The playground sideline characters are not helping :p

So to try and get this back on track (because if it carries on this'll just have to be temp closed to calm everyone down) heres a picture of me upside down:

n536116492_1065931_1651.jpg

There. Isn't that better?

n536116492_1065931_1651.jpg

There. Isn't that better?

Good torso there.

In the interest of more pics, this is me climbing a glacier in new zealand thinking I'm fucking cool, but in fact I have a burnt head, hat hair and am about to die of exhaustion. Look at the guy in the background, he was in the most amount of agony, :(

[ATTACH]2349[/ATTACH]

Good torso there.

In the interest of more pics, this is me climbing a glacier in new zealand thinking I'm fucking cool, but in fact I have a burnt head, hat hair and am about to die of exhaustion. Look at the guy in the background, he was in the most amount of agony, :(

[ATTACH]2349[/ATTACH]

Looks more like he's doing the toilet after holding it in for a while...

Who'da thought so much debate could be created from a photo. Anyway for the record, cheese is excellent, especially Brie and I think Eevil looks more like Charlie Brooker than Chandler.

charlie_brooker_140x140.jpg

aaaand finally to carry on the glacier theme here I am with my family on a glacier. As you can see we're all fully prepared.

n223406214_3760369_1408.jpg