N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you had three arms for a second, then I realised it was your leg. I can't see how anyone can get their leg that high without tearing their crotch.

Tearing the crotch lol... That just caused an outburst. :D It seems amazing, but I promise you if you stretched everyday for 15mins, at the end of that month you cold lift your leg to head height. No matter what the age, you can always increase flexibility. Most Taekwondo athletes can go fully vertical - like doing it on a lamp post...

Tearing the crotch lol... That just caused an outburst. :D It seems amazing, but I promise you if you stretched everyday for 15mins, at the end of that month you cold lift your leg to head height. No matter what the age, you can always increase flexibility. Most Taekwondo athletes can go fully vertical - like doing it on a lamp post...

The thought of seeing someone do that would give me nightmares. The human body just shouldn't be able to do such things! :p

That's awesome, I love it! Is it your tache or is it a stick-on? :heh:

Haha, you're not the first to ask me that. I had three days time to grow me a tache which was way too short, so I let it grow as much as it would and then make it look thicker by covering it with some graphite crayon, which worked surprisingly well.