Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
In case people didn't know, from left to right: The Bard of awesoms, Chuck, Jayseven, and McPhee, who is awesome, by the way. :heh:

Corrected for j00. My hand can be seen in between Phee's face and hand...fail.

Guest Jordan
Jordan, how tall are thee? You look quite tall, dude.

The Leaning Towaaaar of Jordania.

I'm around 5 foot 10, i just think i look tall in those photos.

Its been the first time in years where theres been a nice picture of me. So nice, its going on my face book page. Huzzah.

Jordan, you are indeed looking like a kink-magnet right there. *high-fives*

nightwold; that's the same blue hair-colour I had a few years back! it rox. I was going to say something pervy about MOAR clevage but I decided to be properly behaved.

Are they pictures from the N-Europe Egypt meet?

roffles :P

nightwolf; that's the same blue hair-colour I had a few years back! it rox. I was going to say something pervy about MOAR clevage but I decided to be properly behaved.

I'll be keeping the hair colour for a while me thinks, I wanted red but I prefer blue now. Haha I actually have a cleavage shot because the girl who made the necklace wanted pictures for her website (for her portfolio).

ah I see! So one has to be a girl who wants to post the picture all over teh internet in order to ask for such a thing? useful to know.

The blue's good. it looked nice and glossy to begin with, but it faded in different places at different speeds which really annoyed me - d'oh for semi-permenant. I still need to decide between short-and-blue or long-and-dreads...

I'll be keeping the hair colour for a while me thinks, I wanted red but I prefer blue now. Haha I actually have a cleavage shot because the girl who made the necklace wanted pictures for her website (for her portfolio).

pix or it didn't happen ;)

ah I see! So one has to be a girl who wants to post the picture all over teh internet in order to ask for such a thing? useful to know.

The blue's good. it looked nice and glossy to begin with, but it faded in different places at different speeds which really annoyed me - d'oh for semi-permenant. I still need to decide between short-and-blue or long-and-dreads...

dreads :heart:, yes blue and red are known for being pretty stupid colours to keep, red used to stay well for me. But blue I have to top up every week. Can't say it bothers me to keep it. :)

FALCON KICK!

:laughing:

with added cheese.

Best picture ever. Right in the face.

Yeah...Felt sorry for the guy though, even though he is a higher grade than me and I beat him 6 - -1 (as in minus one ^^), I still tried to reassure him in the changing rooms that he put up a good fight...:rolleyes:

Jesus christ V that's abit harsh kicking somebody in the face XD

to be fair, once you enter a martial arts tournament, I think it's fair to say you're kinda expecting that kind of thing. s'not really harsh if they're asking for it :)

to be fair, once you enter a martial arts tournament, I think it's fair to say you're kinda expecting that kind of thing. s'not really harsh if they're asking for it :)

haha ^_^ I was only joking, but I always though kicking somebody in the face or any facial contact was minus points.

haha ^_^ I was only joking, but I always though kicking somebody in the face or any facial contact was minus points.

Oh no, kicking someone on the head is very welcomed as it shows skill in technique (flexibility). Punching to the face however is not allowed and will be a half point deduction or disqualification.

Exactly, rather it be them than me. (coming from someone who got knocked down from a head shot and was temporarily stunned lol).

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!