Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluey
I'm not sure that I could top mine... Bluey and I had some plans but then she went and left to go galavanting around de world.

....i could post the pictures from last time i was at yours...

but i think we'd both get banned. :blank:

...and neither of us are wearing hats in any of these... *rifles through~*

I bet you were! And this is what was running through your head :)

[lame image here]

There was nobody outside

Yes the cool kids are right sided awesome. ^___^

I'm liking your hair Mr Ashley, looks rather good :smile:

And it was on my right hand side.

Hey Arab_Freak, well done. His sharing some personal pics and you lot just avoid him? :shakehead ...Congratulations on graduating.

Thanks man! I was voted most ideal and most talented that night. : peace:

It's not that we're ignoring him. It's just that he's posted his pictures so many times he's become like background noise.

Yeah, because we all know I post a fucking lot on this thread. Seeing my face just annoys the crap out of you folks.

Yeah, because we all know I post a fucking lot on this thread. Seeing my face just annoys the crap out of you folks.

I wouldn't say annoy, but it was implied we should post after everyone's picture. I find you, if anyone, an exception to this case due to your 'exhibition'

My hair is way too long and needs re-bleached >_>

I disagree, your hair looked better longer.

I wouldn't say annoy, but it was implied we should post after everyone's picture. I find you, if anyone, an exception to this case due to your 'exhibition'

What is this "exhibition" you speak of? For one, I do not post pictures of myself ALL THE TIME. I never did. You people just think I do. And even if I WERE to do such a thing, nobody should feel the slightest feeling of annoyance because I'm basically doing what I created this thread for: post pictures.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!