Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate my teeth.

Yours ain't that bad. Behold mine gnashers!

DSCF0150.jpg

DSCF0152.jpg

Are yours worse than that?

Imagine the bullying i got in high school for them! One dentist tried to get me to have caps put on them, but to be honest i think they're kind of cool so they stay :p

Me at a house party with a FFVII Buster Sword replica. We used it to chase the chavs and smack heads out when they started to over-run the place.

DSCF0097.jpg

I was fencing with that thing, and believe me when i say it was fucking heavy! WAY too heavy for me to wield one handed, but i tried any way!

DSCF0101.jpg

And out with a few mates for someones birthday. I'd been awake for 22 hours by the first photo, and only had 3 hours sleep so excuse the tired look. I hate the photo, but the lass in it insists it's a nice pic :hmm:

Birthdayfun2008004.jpg

Birthdayfun020.jpg

Guest Stefkov

There was that other one you at the GH launch or something, but these are you without pulling a pose...

The face does not match the voice.

Out the other night in New Zealand!

Savage chipper!

14289696a7040590197l.jpg

....yes they're hard hats...

That looks like a geology field trip too me. Hard hats - check, waterproof clothing - check geologically interesting area - check

am i right?

What is it with everyone having long hair?

Whats wrong with long hair? :) I need to get mine cut, It's been this length for 4 years, it's time for a change. My face doesn't suit short hair though, it makes me look like some mental patient.

Supergrunch looks nothing like he actually is in real life. His posting proves it. :D

Now there's a cryptic comment. :heh: Actually, people often think I'll have a different personality before they get to know me.

He's posted a pic in the past with shorter hair. Longer looks quite good on you Grunch.

Thanks, though the long hair is more a result of not bothering to cut it since leaving school. (where we had to keep it short)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!