Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not from a camcorder, just a Stills cam that takes video.

I ate its body whilst it watch me :woops: I then asked them to fry the head and tail!! :)

What the hell.... why didnt you just fuck its mother and put radioactive waste in the lake its babies lived in while you were at it!

Only kidding! But wow why didnt you put it out of its misery sierously!

That's a bit strong isn't it? Why?

I didn't mean your choice in food or anything you did.

Its more, jesus the fish is still god damn alive and they serve it. Thats just sick.

I'm no dynasty girl, hell i eat alot of fish and meat but i'd rather not see one slowly dying infront of me.

My old boss went to Japan for some martial arts tournament. While he was there they served him Sushi and remember that in Japan its rude to refuse. They brought out this board and nailed a fish to it fresh from a tank. They served it upto him still pumping blood >.>

haha plan ^.^, you might also want ''DO NOT PUT ANYTHING IN MY DRINK WITHOUT MY SAY SO''

y'know just incase, japanese sound quite...erm interesting ^.^

"without my say so"....?! haha! it's not like i'd be going out drinking in japanese bars anyway - alcohol is ridiculously expensive over there - i'll probably be sticking to gaijin bars for nights out :yay:

My old boss went to Japan for some martial arts tournament. While he was there they served him Sushi and remember that in Japan its rude to refuse. They brought out this board and nailed a fish to it fresh from a tank. They served it upto him still pumping blood >.>

O____o *goes to revise earlier "kill my food" phrase*

Wow, I never knew Triforce_Keeper was gay either, something new every day I guess! And it's only 10.40! *goes to be a lazy bum for the rest of the day*

EMOMURRAY.

Awww.jpg

Dude, Tarantino much? For some reason that picture just screams it at me!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!