Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!

Lots of male gamers, and just a handful of female ones..

Good luck ladies.

Im keeping my jokes about handfuls to my self, ill just compliment the shirt

The lonely gamer stereotype is the rule around here. :yay:

Me... I've been surounded by girls all my life(in a friendship way, I'm no Casanova), it's like being home.

The lonely gamer stereotype is the rule around here. :yay:

Me... I've been surounded by girls all my life(in a friendship way, I'm no Casanova), it's like being home.

I think most people are around girls most their life lol.

I wasnt thinking of Casanova, its just that i think people are being a bit un-gentleman like whever they get a chance.

I think most people are around girls most their life lol.

I wasnt thinking of Casanova, its just that i think people are being a bit un-gentleman like whever they get a chance.

Ok, I'm unusually around them. Take my friends for example. There's the mighty crewtata... one or two sparce guys... and then like 75% girls. Plus, I live with two girls... I do their laundry and shit...(yeah, I know, gross, right? Not when they're friends, it isn't.)

Ok, I'm unusually around them. Take my friends for example. There's the mighty crewtata... one or two sparce guys... and then like 75% girls. Plus, I live with two girls... I do their laundry and shit...(yeah, I know, gross, right? Not when they're friends, it isn't.)

You always have girls arround you, like the 3 shells in Mario Kart.

I could be totally retarded and ask for all the girls bra sizes... but nah. I'm much more of a gentleman than that.

Just so that we can settle the 'small boobs for Eenuh thing'. Because i think its more a matter of perspective.

Hint: tell us

I'm like that as well. The majority of my mates are girls, I only have about a handful of guy friends.

That probably doesn't help reinforce the fact that I'm not gay. Or, worse, the friend zone! Grrr.

PS: Eenuh, your breasts are divine.

love that pillowfight t-shirt whered you get that?

You can find a ton of awesome shirts at http://www.threadless.com. Hundreds of designs! (though sadly not all in print anymore)

I like'em smaller than that. I'm a weird man. But they're pretty nice. I'm talking about the boobs, just so you know. And pretty nice seems like and understatemente. Eenuh, you have beautifull breasts.

Now, was that awkward?

Meh, not that awkward. But I think they appear bigger than they are, cause they're only a B cup. So yeah. *shrugs*

I could be totally retarded and ask for all the girls bra sizes... but nah. I'm much more of a gentleman than that.

Just so that we can settle the 'small boobs for Eenuh thing'. Because i think its more a matter of perspective.

Hint: tell us

*points up*

Though I know I'd already told my bra size before. And then you said you and Letty thought I had bigger breasts. =P

Though I know I'd already told my bra size before. And then you said you and Letty thought I had bigger breasts. =P

Oh yeah, now i remember.

Me daft. Nevermind.

Also, Catshuu is using Vista :p

You can find a ton of awesome shirts at http://www.threadless.com. Hundreds of designs! (though sadly not all in print anymore)

Meh, not that awkward. But I think they appear bigger than they are, cause they're only a B cup. So yeah. *shrugs*

*points up*

swap you :(

I like'em smaller than that. I'm a weird man. But they're pretty nice. I'm talking about the boobs, just so you know. And pretty nice seems like and understatemente. Eenuh, you have beautifull breasts.

Now, was that awkward?

wtfpicard.jpg

only say someone has beautifull breasts when you see them for real, not with a shirt or bra. there's all kind of breasts, and the best kind are the only ones i'm interested in. not saying she doesn't have nice breasts, i do not know. "kudos on the nice breasts" seems a bit PAROLO ALERT!!!

You're the one dragging it!

No it wasn't. Its Oxygen Waste's fault. He was the one that started drooling over the boobs of said Eenuh.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!