Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would post another pic but apparently I'm just so good looking that your fragile minds wouldn't be able to handle it and you'll all implode.

And btw yeah fuck off with Arab Freak bashing I don't understand why you people let it bother you and why you care so much, he clearly doesn't care what you all think and therefore he continues to post pics of himself, heck he may even be doing it just to annoy you all and you're all rising to the bait.

I dislike vain people who fish for compliments. Moving on though eh?...

Everyone likes getting compliments; nothing wrong with that. Probably one of the reasons why I would ever post in here too. *shrugs*

If you don't like what you see, simply ignore it and move on. Insults are not going to help anyone.

I dislike vain people who fish for compliments. Moving on though eh?...

I dislike people who have no business in this thread except for slagging others off. Seriously, though, you've not posted a single pic (not that anyone could really care any less) and yet you're always here being a bitch. Fuck off.

(not that anyone could really care any less)

You've obviously not been following a couple of posts back. And that's not being vain, that's me pointing out that your bitchy comeback was in error.

and yet you're always here being a bitch. Fuck off.

I wasn't the one that started on AF, just answering a question from someone else of 'Is this the only thread he posts in'.

Exactly, you post a picture to get a nice reply, surely?

Absolutely, but usually without saying "I'm so ugly" after posting the hundredth pic. But hey as I said, I didn't start commenting about Arab Freak anyway.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!