NEurope

Wait...

...you're food?

Hehe, I wish. I wish I smelled as good as a korma.

Mmm.

Hehe, I wish. I wish I smelled as good as a korma.

Mmm.

You could always rub it on yourself.

Is it just me or is the thought of that oddly sexual?

random post, but is the person on the right Haggis? (I was pretty sure)

14264_180930201148_527506148_3022590_6870551_n.jpg

Just noticed an old friend of mine is going out with the girl on the right, and her profile had that picture on it. Quite random. :p

Ooo, he is? I've met the guy a number of times. The girl on the right is...amazing. I don't think I've ever met a funnier woman in my entire life.

Andrew Walton is his name. Yeah mention Daniel who used to live next door to him if you ever see him, he'll know everything. :p

Weird connections like that freak me out. The other day I noticed a girl from my school had Molly in her facebook friends.

I think the guys in the back are dealing drugs and it has shocked Slaggis a lot so that girl is helping him deal with it.

My interpretation.

Weird connections like that freak me out. The other day I noticed a girl from my school had Molly in her facebook friends.

Yeah same thing happened with me, only with Daft.

Yeah same thing happened with me, only with Daft.

And semi same thing happened with me, with Rummy.

Chick in second pic related to you in any way? I see resemblance.

that's what I thought when I saw the pics on facebook, but I didn't think soag had a sister! Very uncanny!

Ooooh. Exciting! Who? I bet it's a travelling friend because you're younger than me aren't you Grunchmeister...

Ooooh. Exciting! Who? I bet it's a travelling friend because you're younger than me aren't you Grunchmeister...

Rosie Baker. Though I never knew her all that well.

Same kind of thing with me. I found out the other week that one of my sisters friends had Vauchian Dolski on his friends list!

Rosie Baker. Though I never knew her all that well.

Rosie! She's lovely. She was on our bus around New Zealand and then we bumped into her in San Francisco, pretty strange. Again, small world.

Pretty sure a few of my friends added Vachian Dolski too. I think a friend also had someone I was shocked at, I think it was ReZ himself? Or someone as shocking.

Same kind of thing with me. I found out the other week that one of my sisters friends had Vauchian Dolski on his friends list!

Oh god thats awesome. :D I havn't added people as V-Dawg in a while actually. I had better do that now.

Pretty sure a few of my friends added Vachian Dolski too. I think a friend also had someone I was shocked at, I think it was ReZ himself? Or someone as shocking.

Shocking that I have friends? Lol. Anyway whooooo (if it was me)

^ Ha! It was Charlie, the brother of a friend of mine. HOW DID YOU FIND HIM?! (p.s it's Vauchian not you, after all).

Chick in second pic related to you in any way? I see resemblance.

that's what I thought when I saw the pics on facebook, but I didn't think soag had a sister! Very uncanny!

LOL no she's just a mate

Eyes simply closed or because I might've been touching myself. I can't remember, but I don't hate myself for either.

SPM_A0003.jpg

I hope he donates his body to medical research after he dies. What a specimen.

Eyes simply closed or because I might've been touching myself. I can't remember, but I don't hate myself for either.

SPM_A0003.jpg

LEGEND!!!!!

Who the fuck is he?

Eevilmurray. You must've seen him around here, he's been on the forums for a while now.

Also the winner of the Beaker look-alike contest.

lyle_beaker.gif