NEurope

I need more pics of me.

I was looking for a picture of myself a few weeks back, and out of 7GB of photos there were two featuring me. Both of which were corrupted and wouldn't open. I see this as a sign.

Eenuh and Roxie are hot :p

Don't forget Makeup boy and SuperPaperJonSt.

I was looking for a picture of myself a few weeks back, and out of 7GB of photos there were two featuring me. Both of which were corrupted and wouldn't open. I see this as a sign.

Haha, what are the chances of that?!

I think it's a sign that you need to take more pictures, if you only found two of yourself out of 7GB's worth.

Don't forget Makeup boy and SuperPaperJonSt.

If that pic of me is classed as hot, then what I look like now (when not in mid conversation) would you frazzle you alive. (hmm)

If that pic of me is classed as hot, then what I look like now (when not in mid conversation) would you frazzle you alive. (hmm)

Pics please;)

I've had a few people saying my hair looks different lately. I've changed it from being spikey to a more..well, less spikey look. Apparantly it makes me look older, I dunno. I'll take comparison pics or something.

I don't think Dante is a person, more a huge cloud of dust and particles that gather games information from the far reaches of the internet...

You wont see a photo of me.

Yes i do, well, go on. You post enough other pictures round here.

I don't think Dante is a person, more a huge cloud of dust and particles that gather games information from the far reaches of the internet...

LOL. I agree, I really can't imagine what he would look like. I seriously don't think he has a body. More of a spirit than anything.

Why?

10char

Because I dont want too.

"01010101010101"

The many stages of me

untitledme.jpg

The oldest one is my passport. When travelling the world was my dream and prison hair was my style.

Dante is Malware.

Eunuh is hot.

conzer16 is ....?

Edit:

Who wants to start the So and so is.. thread

I feel like posting pictures of myself now, though most of the photos are on the other computer. Time to put my 2GB SD card to use!

I also remember a time I had makeup on, but I had been drunk and don't remember it happening, then woke up and looked in the mirror and saw I had eyeliner on, and for some reason was eagerly trying to get it off before anyone in my family saw me, but it was bloody hard to get out! Unfortunately, I have no pictures.

The many stages of me

untitledme.jpg

The oldest one is my passport. When travelling the world was my dream and prison hair was my style.

Holy smokes Batman! thats a total transformation, you look very cool in the latest one dude ;).

mariosmentor, in the "2005-2006" photo you look like some cheesy 60's singer.

mariosmentor, in the "2005-2006" photo you look like some cheesy 60's singer.

I probably thought I was too, those were strange times...

seems everyone is getting in on this here thread

Me and Bonnie:

meandbonnie.jpg

Me and my amigos last week.

Menad.jpg

It's alright to be impressed guys, it doesn't make you gay.

Bit dark but it's me.

So it is! :heh:

You know I've never posted a picture of meself here mainly because good photos of my face are rarer than Dodos, but in the name of work avoidence I will rectify this situation immediately.

me.jpg

The horror, oh the horror.

Alright, you ladies are in for a treat tonight.

Or rather, you're not. I have two pictures here and I look like a tart in both of them.

This one is two years old I think. The best picture taken of me ever..anywhere.

n284800024_12053_2356.jpg

Now this one...I squinted at the wrong time. Now, I look like a tit in this picture. It's a shame, it had potential, dammit!

n285000462_233531_6253.jpg

I look rather stoned or drunk, or possibly both, even though I do neither. Anyway, piss you.

you look like you need a turd ;)

I looked like I needed a sneeze. I dunno why, but in clubs and stuff, I always end up squinting in photos. I think its the flash. :(