NEurope

Jenny, Cara, me and Mhairi

zfeb17037nz3.th.jpg

Everyone looks kinda crap in one way or another, but all in all - I love this photo! :yay:

You look Italian Flinky. :heh:

Someone has said that about me before. Another person thought I was spanish for about half a year! Nope, I'm definitely from Wales, but am Asian. Walesian? Oh yeah, baby.

Stocka: Your face kinda reminds me of my brother. Excluding the hair, it's more to do with the mouth and nose. :)

I'd tap Jenny. ;) Kepp the hot friends coming guys.

hehe. Good work young apprentice. You are basically ready to take my place.

hehe. Good work young apprentice. You are basically ready to take my place.

Hey, you have a hot friend too, remember :p

Quick (maybe) question: to what extent are your 'internet face' impressions correct with people in this thread?

personally, I've known what alot of the more permanent members look like for a while like Flink, Platty, Guy, Chris, EEvil, Meik and such, but I'm often surprised by how people tend to look. Anyone else?

Pfft, why not. Just for you retro-lover! More pics of the joyous day of fun!

jencarin4.th.jpg

Cara + Jenny

jenmeuc4.th.jpg

Me + Jenny

jenrockoh8.th.jpg

Jenny + Ellen + Rocket = Innuendo!

We also look sexy in all our videos(!) which can be found here!

Quick (maybe) question: to what extent are your 'internet face' impressions correct with people in this thread?

personally, I've known what alot of the more permanent members look like for a while like Flink, Platty, Guy, Chris, EEvil, Meik and such, but I'm often surprised by how people tend to look. Anyone else?

Caris and JonST looked much different to what I expected. I expected JonST to be just look younger, and Caris to be slightly...larger. Fatter, maybe, I dunno.

Yeah, totally.

I try to keep my face hidden, for obvious reasons :heh:

Caris and JonST looked much different to what I expected. I expected JonST to be just look younger, and Caris to be slightly...larger. Fatter, maybe, I dunno.

I look old?

I don't know, is 19 classed old?

I look old?

I don't know, is 19 classed old?

You look older than I expected. I've always thought you would look quite baby-faced or something. Haha, I dunno.

Oh yes, i love you Sarka.

And yeah Dan, i'm always suprised, i was very suprised sto see how Meik looks, and how EEVIL looks, with the giant hair. Most people are surprised at me because they think i'll look like gordon freeman..

Oh yes, i love you Sarka.

And yeah Dan, i'm always suprised, i was very suprised sto see how Meik looks, and how EEVIL looks, with the giant hair. Most people are surprised at me because they think i'll look like gordon freeman..

Actually, I think that's the problem. I associate everyone with their avatars. Once people change their avatars, it's like I have to get to know them again, in a way.

Errr..Thanks

Can't say i've put too much thought into what other members look like.

I've known what Firece looks like from those videos you guys (staff) made for that nintendo show thing, and also Mokong. Some people I really didnt expect to look like at all.

Actually, I think that's the problem. I associate everyone with their avatars. Once people change their avatars, it's like I have to get to know them again, in a way.

To me all the people in this forum are the people in their avatars, well at least that's what I like to think, and when they change their avatars everything is messed up.

Retro is Gordon Freeman.

Stocka is Ryu Hazuki.

And DCK is Cel-Link.

And Fierce is Bruce Willis as Detective Hartigan.

This thread ruins everything by forumers actually revealing their identities.

My friends are round. They MADE me out these up. Cows.

09-02-07_1249.jpg

I look fat in that pic, its my jacket....I swear! me, shaunie and harley.

09-02-07_1403.jpg

LMAO!!! I can't beleive I'm putting this up.... so......cheesy.... Me and Shaunie.

And no 1 seems to think Harley is cute? Not even you Retro? Shame on you!

Hmm, young kids dont do it for me. Or you all look rather young in that picture anyway.

More hot friends :D

Errr..Thanks

Can't say i've put too much thought into what other members look like.

Hehe, ignore whatever I say, man. I talk shit. :)

I've known what Firece looks like from those videos you guys (staff) made for that nintendo show thing, and also Mokong. Some people I really didnt expect to look like at all.

Uhhh, hate to ruin the moment, but I'm not actually in those staff videos. Have never met the staff in real life, ever. :P

To me all the people in this forum are the people in their avatars, well at least that's what I like to think, and when they change their avatars everything is messed up.

Retro is Gordon Freeman.

Stocka is Ryu Hazuki.

And DCK is Cel-Link.

And Fierce is Bruce Willis as Detective Hartigan.

This thread ruins everything by forumers actually revealing their identities.

Exactly. Although, I do wish I was Bruce Willis. Who doesn't?