NEurope

Thats cause it is Bradley from S Club

Whaaaaaaaaat.

Your mates with him?

GIVE ME HIS ADDY!!! moooo

It's Skype and it sounded pretty normal without adjustments, actually.

+ it was just his expectation of what retro sounded like (compressed or not compressed)

awww look at him getting all involved and that

You look like pizza. A really, really burnt pizza. That someone took a dump on. :heh:

You look like pizza. A really, really burnt pizza. That someone took a dump on. :heh:

You're an excellent interpreter

for me to poop on.

That's right, show us your ugly mugs.

l_aa74e4a32ab5e188c1b5f058ae451dc9.jpg

Oh man you look like one of YTVs hosts

los2006.jpg

Whaaaaaaaaat.

Your mates with him?

GIVE ME HIS ADDY!!! moooo

Nah i'm not mates with him he's going out with my sisters mates cousin or something like that and he was randomly in a club one night and my sister asked him to say hello to come over and say hello cause it was my birthday

Nah i'm not mates with him he's going out with my sisters mates cousin or something like that and he was randomly in a club one night and my sister asked him to say hello to come over and say hello cause it was my birthday

Moooooooo

Pretty cool though :P

Thats cause it is Bradley from S Club

I truly feel sorry for you.

I truly feel sorry for you.

He was well alright actually just because he was in a shitty pop band don't mean he's a knob he was just doing a job

Following on from this post:http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=393738&postcount=35707

Here are some pictures of the other night:

n509941281_36187_9795.jpg

n509941281_36295_4617.jpg

n509941281_36225_7822.jpg

n509941281_36232_8989.jpg

More will follow.

Looking good Flinky. =)

Seems like you had a fun night out. =D

New Myspace pics, woooooooooo - And just if anyone got confused i put some text to help you tell who it is.

mepu6.gif

ITALIANO!

Looking good Flinky. =)

Seems like you had a fun night out. =D

Haha, thanks, guy and girl. :)

It was an awesome night, great stuff. I don't actually look that bad in those pictures! ViPeR said he'd turn gay for me! :D

Strider and That Guy: looking gooood. You both look totally different to how I'd imagined.

I was expecting you to look a little happier, Spurs have been on the up recently! Turn that frown upside down, hehe.

Lol! It's just pictures, honestly! I actually took 6 pictures of myself before deciding that one was ok, and I still hate it. In real life I'm happy, if a little moany, :p

Lol! It's just pictures, honestly! I actually took 6 pictures of myself before deciding that one was ok, and I still hate it. In real life I'm happy, if a little moany, :p

Usually I'm not happy in my photos. I think I look a bit geeky at times, especially because of my nose and teeth, so when a good picture eventually does come around I'm chuffed. :D

Usually I'm not happy in my photos. I think I look a bit geeky at times, especially because of my nose and teeth, so when a good picture eventually does come around I'm chuffed. :D

Lol, me to, and I always feel like my whole face is just uneven, even though it's been said in the past that I have a really symetrical face :awesome:

I can look in a mirror and not want to rip my own face off, but in photos I hate how I look.

There's a pic of me giving the finger with a red nose over it at work, if I can get it I'll post it on here. :p I refused to have my pic taken with a red nose on...

Heh, I normally look horrible in pics too, unless I take them myself (webcam), cause then I can show my good side and stuff and filter out the bad pics. =P

But yeah, I pretty much never pose for pictures taken by other people cause I always end up looking horrible in those. =O