NEurope

Here's me. With a 56k warning right on top of it:

56k Warning! Though it's probably too late anyway.

jasper_FOTO_aangepast.jpg

Quite old, but one of the rare pics of me that actually looks good. Oh, and yes - I own a copy of PhotoShop. That's why my cheecks look like they are soft and smooth :wink:.

A lot of gals love the hair + it's not a lot of effort. And you don't have to use nasty, greasy, sticky gel or wax all the time. It's naturally that way, and you don't look like a daft **** spiking it up and shit. Also, you can headbang and look like a cool motherfucker :heh:

Don't listen to these guys fishy, they're just mad cause they haven't gotten any in a while...or ever...:heh:

Short haired kids are probably that way cause if they grew it, their parents would go berzerk. Thankfully, my parents are cool :heh:

The shiz on long hair is as follows: if you take good care of it, and your hair favours being long, then it looks fuckin ace. You can have a massive do, and probably pass through life fine if you changed your name to Thor. Or fuckin Odin. yeah man.

however.

if you just let it grow, you look like a fuckin hobo with no hygene skills, and should be ritually shaven and waxed. God hates scruffs :P

The shiz on long hair is as follows: if you take good care of it, and your hair favours being long, then it looks fuckin ace. You can have a massive do, and probably pass through life fine if you changed your name to Thor. Or fuckin Odin. yeah man.

however.

if you just let it grow, you look like a fuckin hobo with no hygene skills, and should be ritually shaven and waxed. God hates scruffs :P

That's pretty much it. That, and the fact that I look like a nerd with short hair and it rempinds me of the worst parts in my life. Wich means long guy stays in the house.

What's everyone's problem with long hair anyway? Short hair is such a classic. You're all a bunch of conservatives.

Most of the people i know these days have long hair. I wouldn't mind it, but mine goes really curly and it annoys me when it gets around my ears, so i just get it cut.

Long hair ftw.

Though Diemetrix's hair does look pretty cool.

But we also want to know what Jasper's full favce looks like, TAH-DAH!

Jasper.gif

however.

QFT

Which is why I go out of my way to wash mine daily, even it means doing something drastic like leaving a party early.:eek:

Long hair ftw.

Though Diemetrix's hair does look pretty cool.

But we also want to know what Jasper's full favce looks like, TAH-DAH!

Jasper.gif

Indeed, that is what I look like. After a few easthetic changes and talks with plastic surgeonts, thgis is the result. They also picked out half my brain and stole my left brain-side. Indeed.

Heres a few random ones of me

n515064646_17111_7370.jpg

n515064646_16308_1334.jpg

n515064646_14618_4936.jpg

n515064646_19220_2358.jpg

Holy cow. That black dude in the 2nd pic looks exactly like Bradley from s club 7 :shock:

Holy cow. That black dude in the 2nd pic looks exactly like Bradley from s club 7 :shock:

That is EXACTLY what i thought :D!

Er, Caris, tell me why you're N-Europe staff...?

Did you not see the thread about applying for Staff :smile:

Did you not see the thread about applying for Staff :smile:

Haha, nice one mate...I don't suppose there's any chance I could take a gander at your article...? :heh:

He does media stuff i believe.

New, complete with XBL shizzle.

l_3e8b2db0722f9b71f7a1273784d2fecd.jpg

Not what I imagened, actually. Your voice doesn't fit to this image - that's what I think. What you said on Skype, though, does match the way you look... :wink:

Not what I imagened, actually. Your voice doesn't fit to this image - that's what I think. What you said on Skype, though, does match the way you look... :wink:

Online games compress voices so you won't lag.

Online games compress voices so you won't lag.

It's Skype and it sounded pretty normal without adjustments, actually.