NEurope

I thought you looked pretty cool Ashley...but i ain't been too many weddings..so...

I thought you looked pretty cool Ashley...but i ain't been too many weddings..so...

Yeah, red + black = win.

Those are my trademark colours.

uuurm... ash i wouldnt wear that tie to a wedding - i think it's a funeral tie.

plus, suit looks fine but you'd look sooooo much better in something that fit you better. suits and shirts are pretty cheap at places like topman etc.

maybe just ignore me tho - i see nothing but guys in suits over here @__@

aaand while i'm here:

n30702197_31610668_5972.jpg

front: my yankie housemate, jackie

middle: meeeeee........ (^__^)v

back: my brit friend izzy. (she so taaalll)

If Izzy is standing without being on the tip of her toes, she is indeed very tall!

Ash's hair is scaring me :(

How many people are you posing with Bluey?

TWO?! CORRECT!

Your Yankie friend has a quality spread. Give her my love.

Seriously EEVIL, don't. You'll catch something.

Hard for me to look at a photo of her and it not spoil my mood. Can't believe what a car crash of a person she is.

Seriously EEVIL, don't. You'll catch something.

Hard for me to look at a photo of her and it not spoil my mood. Can't believe what a car crash of a person she is.

LOL. How can she be that bad. shame the picture cant tell a story.

Didn't bluey say she was the girly sleeping with people left right and centre?

She looks pretty, abit chubby, but pretty non the less. The girl in the back is probably as tall as me woo!

She's super loud (and the American accent reeeeally doesn't help) and pretty "OMG! NO....WAY!" But that just makes her annoying.

She has a complete spoilt princess attitude and constantly phones her parents and boyfriend up and demands that they send her stuff and whines at them constantly. Then there's the fact that she he been sleeping around fairly indescriminantly ever since she got to Japan (so much so that Bluey actually locks her door cos she has no idea who these people are). She had regular bust ups with her boyfriend (at volume of course) and they broke up because he was friends with a pretty girl and he refused to stop hanging out with her when she asked him to. She was convinced that he was cheating and he ended it with her. Then she had the fucking nerve to get all upset and hard done to, gettin all upset and going crying to Bluey about it.

Bluey just turns around and asks why is she getting upset about the fact that her bf "might" be cheating on her when she is DEFINITELY cheating on him with multiple parties. That shut her up. Seriously, people who operate like that just drive me totally insane. Feel so sorry for Bluey.

that's bullshit. what a fucking hypocrite....if you'll excuse the pun...

She looks pretty, abit chubby, but pretty non the less. The girl in the back is probably as tall as me woo!

She got big tits which means a lot in Japan :indeed: And by the way, Izzy is taller than you. Izzy is huge, like massive and scary (but in a funny way :D). She calls me Munchkin all the time but I take it on the chin :cry:

And yeah Dan, she's awful. I'm going to see Bluey at Christmas and I don't know what going to happen if she's there. I might have an allergic reaction to her involving something solid and heavy.

I thought Japanese people didn't like fat western people.

I thought Japanese people didn't like fat western people.

Don't know about fat but their women in general have no figure. Bit of curves goes a long way.

And yeah Dan, she's awful. I'm going to see Bluey at Christmas and I don't know what going to happen if she's there. I might have an allergic reaction to her involving something solid and heavy.

She might firted with you Jamba!

She got big tits which means a lot in Japan :indeed: And by the way, Izzy is taller than you. Izzy is huge, like massive and scary (but in a funny way :D). She calls me Munchkin all the time but I take it on the chin :cry:

oo wow I wanna meet her so I can be small, my mate stef is taller than me (be it she wears new rocks all the time..) and I always have to hug her haha.

Does it? Makes sense I suppose. Doesn't mean she gets away with being a tart.:zzz:

Ah shit I thought she looked a legend I was harrasing bluey to bring her back for me

Time to bail out!!!

Eject_eject_eject.jpg

yeah, i was gonna mention that small detail..

shit, how do ugly people get laid and I don't? bastards.

I actually don't know. She's a chick though, which means that she automatically has sex on tap if she wants it, and as previously mentioned, she has monstrously large cans.

yeah, i was gonna mention that small detail..

shit, how do ugly people get laid and I don't? bastards.

If you're male and you want it, it's a mission. If you're female and you want it, it's a fucking selection box.

Rather chubby, eyes are a bit too close for my liking, blonde, sounds like she is very annoying, and American.

Those are why I don't find that girl fanciable, the most important one is bolded.

It's not racist

uuurm... ash i wouldnt wear that tie to a wedding - i think it's a funeral tie.

plus, suit looks fine but you'd look sooooo much better in something that fit you better. suits and shirts are pretty cheap at places like topman etc.

maybe just ignore me tho - i see nothing but guys in suits over here @__@

aaand while i'm here:

n30702197_31610668_5972.jpg

front: my yankie housemate, jackie

middle: meeeeee........ (^__^)v

back: my brit friend izzy. (she so taaalll)

looking good miss bluey!

I think we need to start a trend here:

DSC00445small.jpg

\/ ^___^ \/