NEurope

n269300547_540009_7274.jpg

Bloody hell, you look just lik eJack Nicholson in this one!

Alright so I got an awesome parcel from Bluey last week and it had starbits in it. It was seriously sweet (and they are very sweet actually) eating them makes me feel like a fat litttle Luma :D

Then my flatmate started making little cakes and well, I couldn't resist. Behold, Super Mario Galaxy Cake!

mariocake.jpg

OMFG that is literally made of the win! AND flour.. and mostly sugar.. yum *wants*

Great pics eevil :D

Got a bit of a shock yesterday when I googled the composer of an album I bought the other day - Graham Gouldman (of 10cc as it happens). In his younger years, he did look quite like me:

This is him:

gouldman1968.jpg

and this is me with the most similar expression I could find:

n1626720035_5040_8753.jpg

Alright so I got an awesome parcel from Bluey last week and it had starbits in it. It was seriously sweet (and they are very sweet actually) eating them makes me feel like a fat litttle Luma :D

Then my flatmate started making little cakes and well, I couldn't resist. Behold, Super Mario Galaxy Cake!

mariocake.jpg

Make sure you send it to Kotaku, they love game cakes. This one is awesome.

Will do Hoover man! Hadn't thought about that. T'would be great to be on the front page. Up up and away web!

Got a bit of a shock yesterday when I googled the composer of an album I bought the other day - Graham Gouldman (of 10cc as it happens). In his younger years, he did look quite like me:

This is him:

gouldman1968.jpg

That is freaky!

Its like some kind of weird back to the future type thing!...You haven't been doing any time traveling recently, have you!?! :heh:

Maybe you're your own grandfather like in Futurama... *goes off into weird Scrubs like daydream*

Known beforehand there was another like me last night, we teamed up to make the amazing Joker Brothers.

n269300547_540009_7274.jpg

[/img]

You look amazing

This is him:

gouldman1968.jpg

Holy fucking shit.

EEVIL you look quite scary but cool

Jamba damnit man I want that cake >_>

Okay so I need a suit for these weddings I am photographing and as such...

suitupng4.jpg

SUIT UP!

Crappy image quality due to low light in here, and I look evil but thoughts? Personally I feel its a bit baggy on me but 36 is the smallest I could find for a decent price for a jacket.

Oh and yeah I have very big hair today, not sure how that happened.

You going for The Joker look as well? With that delightful green tint in your hair.

Thats the poor quality image kicking in. My hair is blonde. Very blonde.

It looks decent enough, I wouldn't worry about the size too much, but I'm guessing you'll get funny looks if you take your jacket off.

Big to small. ^.^

Ashley, you look like you want to hurt someone...a lot.

Also, do up your top button! :p

Ashley, you look like you want to hurt someone...a lot.

Also, do up your top button! :p

Maybe I do :p

And I can't and breath with any form of ease. My adams apple seems abnormally large compared to the rest of my tiny frame.

Maybe I do :p

And I can't and breath with any form of ease. My adams apple seems abnormally large compared to the rest of my tiny frame.

*avoids eye contact* :hehe:

Its not about breathing, its about looking good! :heh: Couldn't you just, you know, buy a shirt with a bigger collar?

Yeah Ash I agree with Daft. Either get a new shirt or properly iron that one and just tighten the tie if you can't do the top button up.

Yeah you're all aware I wasn't about to head to a wedding at the time :p Yes the shirt needs ironing and I'd pull up the tie.

And I can't afford another shirt at the moment, I just wait until the XXS are £10 and buy those (which granted would have the same problem but I like how it fits around the body. Nobody really cares about the top button.)