NEurope

1.5 litres of Coke in 2 days, pfft! I go through 2 litres in a few hours some nights =/

1.5 litres of Coke in 2 days, pfft! I go through 2 litres in a few hours some nights =/

twas a 2ltr bottle.. and there was 2 of them..(well i didnt drink all the second one on my own.. that would have been stupid..).. guess i didnt count for ne's unhealthiness :D

.. (oops.. only said one.. - my mistake)

anywoo...

twas a 2ltr bottle.. and there was 2 of them..(well i didnt drink all the second one on my own.. that would have been stupid..).. guess i didnt count for ne's unhealthiness :D

anywoo...

Well then thats alright then. Sorry we doubted your soda drinking capabilities.

Oi, is it me or have you changed quite a bit since the last picture Buttons? Very pretty, I like the green eyeliner. =)

(though too much coke is bad for you =P )

Oi, is it me or have you changed quite a bit since the last picture Buttons? Very pretty, I like the green eyeliner. =)

(though too much coke is bad for you =P )

(ive lost weight since last photo... and my hair is cut..and im wearing make up..lol)

(and yes i know bout coke - i learnt that the hard way when i felt sick and couldnt sleep :P)

anywoo...

Yeah, it's not good how addicted i am to the stuff. It's more that i really can't stand flat Coke though so i have to drink it all before the fizz goes!

Yeah, it's not good how addicted i am to the stuff. It's more that i really can't stand flat Coke though so i have to drink it all before the fizz goes!

oh god. flat coke = ugh..

cant beat a lovely bit of chilled fizzzzzy coke :D

Buttons, you remind of Jennifer Love Hewitt from 'The Tuxedo' in your second pic.

FLAT COKE IS THE SHIT!

Buttons, you remind of Jennifer Love Hewitt from 'The Tuxedo' in your second pic.

That was a sexy film.

I don't understand. This is a gaming forum, yet, we have lots of pretty girls here. Does not compute.

Flat coke is amazing, specially for stomach bugs. Though fizzy coke on a hot day with ice cubes...FTW!!

I'll be honest here, Coke is NOT designed to be drank when flat. It's horrible. The best drink for an upset stomach is flat 7up. mmmmmmmm

Coke is best served very very cold. From a contour bottle.

/Homer drool.....

FLAT COKE IS THE SHIT!
Flat coke is amazing, specially for stomach bugs. Though fizzy coke on a hot day with ice cubes...FTW!!

No..Flat Coke is awful. HOWEVER, the coke draft they use in burger kings and pubs however is absolutely amazing. The burger king at Thorpe Park did it frozen..oh yumm..

I don't understand. This is a gaming forum, yet, we have lots of pretty girls here. Does not compute.

Im with you on this.. although its a good change, the days of old which had gamers only in the male gender talking about what they fap to the most are gone.

Well.. only the latter has gotten quieter so we have gamer chicks who join us.

Dear lord woman now I want coke. haha ^.^

I have to admit it's nice to see gamer chicks too! though there's still the odd ''OMGZ girl gamer, no pic no proof''...-.-

Dear lord woman now I want coke. haha ^.^

I have to admit it's nice to see gamer chicks too! though there's still the odd ''OMGZ girl gamer, no pic no proof''...-.-

Well, thats natural really..after all, its still hard for me to adjust and accept that there really are women on the internet, but I welcome you :smile:

No..Flat Coke is awful...

You've not been sleeping well. You don't know what you're saying. You're delirious.

BACK TO BED.

I'm addicted to Diet Coke. Literally. But I get over it if it's not available then and there. If it is, however, i'll have it.

Really annoying, since you can tell I've got like 7 different types of cancer or something from it.

You've not been sleeping well. You don't know what you're saying. You're delirious.

BACK TO BED.

Curse you taking advantage of recent events.

I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!

its.. uh.. BUTTONS :D

im obsessed with green eyeliner/shadow :D

Very pretty girly, I love the blue eyeliner too :yay:

ahhhh.. the old "it's green!" / "no, it's blue!!" argument...

i think that's the only real argument jamba and i have ever had....

...and i totally won it.* :grin:but everything seems blue to me of course....

*argument settled by asking random stranger that i accosted in the street; bluey's "valid method of argument solving" number 107.

ahhhh.. the old "it's green!" / "no, it's blue!!" argument...

i think that's the only real argument jamba and i have ever had....

...and i totally won it. :grin:but everything seems blue to me of course....

well.. *after looking* its green eyeshadow with blue-ish eyeliner... tho i do have green eyeliner too :yay:

well.. *after looking* its green eyeshadow with blue-ish eyeliner... tho i do have green eyeliner too :yay:

THERE IS NO COMPROMISE IN THE GREEN Vs BLUE ARGUMENT!!! :shakehead

fight, woman, FIGHT!!

I just realised I had never seen what MBAM looks like :| usually people don't look anything like what I expect them to be.

Looking good MBAM =] You remind me of someone but I can't remember who =[

I just realised I had never seen what MBAM looks like :| usually people don't look anything like what I expect them to be.

Looking good MBAM =] You remind me of someone but I can't remember who =[

oh yeah i was gunna say the same before i started going on about green and blue... :grin: looking good MBAM! i like your hair!! O_O