NEurope

y'know - HONESTLY - before i actually read the text of your post i was thinking how nice your eye make up was and how great your skin looked O__O i really like the "natural, just a bit of eye makeup" look... granted it's all I can do too.. hah... but i think it looks really great on you!! :yay:

also... i can only manage to apply eyeliner to the bottom of my eye~ >__< i like the look of it on the top... but it hurts to doooo W__W!!

My skin actually isn't that great, since I used to have a lot of acne in my teens, which resulted in uneven skin. Still get a lot of pimples and whatever right now, so I often use some of that powder stuff to hide it all (though I often fail). =P

And eye make up... I actually tried looking up a tutorial once and -still- couldn't do it myself. Only can do the bottom eyeliner (and even then I know I'm applying it in the wrong spot). Have no clue how to even start on the top eyelid. @____@

And thanks for the compliments. ^_____

Heres my silly face :)

picture087yc8.jpg

Yay! Teehee, funny. X3

I'd take a picture of myself right now... however i haven't shaved in like a week. Mostly because i wanted to see how much of a retard i looked with a beard. I can't wait till it grows some more :p

Oi, post a pic! Maybe not now but when you're "happy" with your result. Because I also want to see what Jordan looks like with a beard. =3

I think he'd look greta with a goatse, but does he listen?? :p

Are you missing Miss Bluey?

hehe dante he doesnt have time to miss me - i'm stalking him thoroughly :grin:

Me and my girlfriend for her sixth form leavers do, obviously i wasn't attending

n677953407_941489_872.jpg

At first I thought that was a river to your left (well technically your right but to the left of the image...) and thought it was a nice looking house, then realised it was a road ^_^

You two look the perfect combination of happy and 'we've been forced into this cheesy photograph' awkward. Win.

Me and my girlfriend for her sixth form leavers do, obviously i wasn't attending

aww you two look greatb together:yay: , i love her dress too :)

ill agree with that statement ashley :P both of those things in equal parts :P

and thanks nightwolf :) i liked her dress too :)

and i hope it isnt a river cause my cars in it if it is

Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!! (me at my flatmates 21st! - she's in the middle)

n616528_34939312_7634.jpg

Also - here's me during a cycling wine tour of the Hunter Valley in Australia. As you can see I have consumed so much wine my eyes have decided to look at 2 things simultaneously, resulting in what is commonly called double vision. mmmm wine.....

n616528_34855636_4707.jpg

Lol yep, that's what i got with the other pictures I posted in this thread some months ago. People say it alot to me.

Dom Grohl? It works, you should introduce yourself as his half-brother or something to girls, they'll fall for it hook, line and sinker.

Gotta say your a lovely couple...the type i'm jealous off when i see them together...LOL :D

Domstercool, what wonderful teeth you have..and your hair is really cool!

Anyway..most, if not all of the people who have posted recently are cool,..lol

Compliments are flying tonight people! Get em while there hot and i'm in the mood to give em! : peace:

Mr Grohl feels loved! WOOO :D

Alot of people say I have nice teeth, white and straight :D

carlos16.jpg

Me in my cousin's wedding, couldnt get my hands on a high quality version so you can make a poster... yet.

n502279083_457689_7182.jpg

That's me propping up our very own 'Jesus' Daniel, sporting my very own hobo hoodie in Leed's Hyde Park yester... monday. Wish we'd gotten more pics of the day to show how gosh-darned fun we all are.

carlos16.jpg

Me in my cousin's wedding, couldnt get my hands on a high quality version so you can make a poster... yet.

This is the legend I was playing halo with! You look like bond, actually a bond villan but a cool one.

Pic of me playing actual golf! My Wii skills did not translate.

n200902411_32351954_8559.jpg

lol I actually said the same thing to Beardy Man :P

Also, you forgot to put the Wii strap! We must play again ^^

This is the legend I was playing halo with! You look like bond, actually a bond villan but a cool one.

Pic of me playing actual golf! My Wii skills did not translate.

n200902411_32351954_8559.jpg

aww bro, nice try ~ but in REAL golf i hear you have to actually use a ball too. :smile: better luck next time!! plus, tiger woods tends to untuck both sides of his collar ~ probably helps with fashion balance or something.