Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A) Its not particularly true no. They are cheap, but they are incredibly versatile and can do practically any inversion. Theres not specifically any amazing ones yet (Apart from "Mystery Mine" at Dollywood, which looks sooo good) but hopefully designers will be more adventurous, and the one at Thorpe looks rather promising, with a heavily themed opening, non standard beginning and the latter of the ride presumably and hopefully going through trees.

B) Ell, at Adventure Island.

Wth is a eurofighter? I thought it was the name of a roller coaster, there isn't one called eurofighter in adventure island.

Just nocited you lived in stansted! Not too far from me, unlucky :p

Nah, It's a type of rollercoaster.

Where the hell is Howe Green O_o

I was never really a fan of having people take pictures of me without me knowing about it, but I quite like this:

n813015095_1743553_2820.jpg

those are my favourite kind of picture ~ when the person doesnt know about it and is acting normal and relaxed... :smile: you look all brooding and thinky, arab_freak ^___^

n500260732_196946_5450.jpg

that being said, this is one of the very few photos of me on facebook of that variety :smile:

those are my favourite kind of picture ~ when the person doesnt know about it and is acting normal and relaxed... :smile: you look all brooding and thinky, arab_freak ^___^

n500260732_196946_5450.jpg

that being said, this is one of the very few photos of me on facebook of that variety :smile:

WT :confused:

WT :confused:

just an unfortunate photo of me and my friend ieva('s hand) at a bar, taken by a drunk frenchman i dont know the name of... :smile:

all the other "photos i didnt know were being taken" are rather boring photos of my back ...

or this one of me in berlin ^_^

n500260732_237061_9911.jpg

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!