N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whaaaaaaaaat.

Your mates with him?

GIVE ME HIS ADDY!!! moooo

Nah i'm not mates with him he's going out with my sisters mates cousin or something like that and he was randomly in a club one night and my sister asked him to say hello to come over and say hello cause it was my birthday

ITALIANO!

Looking good Flinky. =)

Seems like you had a fun night out. =D

Haha, thanks, guy and girl. :)

It was an awesome night, great stuff. I don't actually look that bad in those pictures! ViPeR said he'd turn gay for me! :D

Strider and That Guy: looking gooood. You both look totally different to how I'd imagined.

Lol! It's just pictures, honestly! I actually took 6 pictures of myself before deciding that one was ok, and I still hate it. In real life I'm happy, if a little moany, :p

Usually I'm not happy in my photos. I think I look a bit geeky at times, especially because of my nose and teeth, so when a good picture eventually does come around I'm chuffed. :D

Usually I'm not happy in my photos. I think I look a bit geeky at times, especially because of my nose and teeth, so when a good picture eventually does come around I'm chuffed. :D

Lol, me to, and I always feel like my whole face is just uneven, even though it's been said in the past that I have a really symetrical face :awesome:

I can look in a mirror and not want to rip my own face off, but in photos I hate how I look.

There's a pic of me giving the finger with a red nose over it at work, if I can get it I'll post it on here. :p I refused to have my pic taken with a red nose on...

Heh, I normally look horrible in pics too, unless I take them myself (webcam), cause then I can show my good side and stuff and filter out the bad pics. =P

But yeah, I pretty much never pose for pictures taken by other people cause I always end up looking horrible in those. =O