NEurope
The Peeps

Cloak and Dagger II

Aye!

We haven't heard about truth serum yet, can anyone else confirm being truthified?

@Magnus Peterson can you please answer this question then, seeing as you have to tell the truth apparently - Have you contacted another player/other players of this game while the game has been in progress? I.e. can you communicate with other players outside of the thread?

I'm trying to ask a question with no loopholes, in case that wasn't clear :) with the confusion over good/evil we need a better question to ask!

As for my suspicions, @Sheikah, I'm slightly suspicious of Cube after yesterday and a few things he's said today - he seemed to be pushing towards a lynch on me based on the apparent evidence of Jonnas saying I was the one Jon Dedede investigated. The post just sounded a bit scummy, reminding people about the 'evidence' but nothing more - not asking me questions or voting. Seemed a bit scummy. But as the day has continued that has lessened slightly. I'll report back on other suspicions after Magnus has answered some questions.

Two people, that we know of, targeted Marc N1. We lynched Jonnas and he showed up neutral. That means the mi6 killer for N1 is still hanging around, or that Jonnas was a neutral vig/sk and mi6 were roleblocked. I find the vig option unlikely (though not impossible). If mr-paul can clear that up, we're in good shape. Right now I'm mostly suspicious of Magnus, but I'd be willing to wait for mr-paul's result if we're not gonna get the votes today.

@Magnus Peterson can you please answer this question then, seeing as you have to tell the truth apparently - Have you contacted another player/other players of this game while the game has been in progress? I.e. can you communicate with other players outside of the thread?

No, I can not.

@mr\-paul, has it been revealed/are there any ideas as to why Jonnas' power was not given in his death write-up?

No, I can not.

No, I cannot contact anyone outside of this, here thread, without due expulsion from the game for breaking the rules. I do not participate in any threads other than this one, here.

:grin:

Sounds like he is saying he can't answer the question.

I didn't see that but, yes, that is technically the correct extrapolation. Nice spot.

@mr\-paul, has it been revealed/are there any ideas as to why Jonnas' power was not given in his death write-up?

No, I cannot contact anyone outside of this, here thread, without due expulsion from the game for breaking the rules. I do not participate in any threads other than this one, here.

:grin:

I didn't see that but, yes, that is technically the correct extrapolation. Nice spot.

I suspect Jonnas' writeup would be useful to town hence why it was witheld. It could even be that he was Mafia that appeared town.

Anyhow, if @DuD doesn't reply I'll probably vote him. Answer me, bee-atch.

I was wondering if his body was 'cleaned' from the scene by MI6. Or maybe it was a decoy or something. Maybe he's not really dead :o!

Also this hologram business is someone's pesky doing, with their role-blocking shenanigans.

Lastly, we're still waiting for whomever gave me the truth serum to come forward! Reveal yourself and save mine innocent life!

If Magnus is telling the truth (lol) about having a truth serum... then we can clear him I would think. Unless anyone else can see a loop hole in my question that would help a mafia member escape? I tried to frame it in the best way possible, but it's hard in this game.

Obviously if he's lying about the truth serum it's a different story, but why would he lie? Unless it's an extremely awesome mafia ploy that they came up with - they could each pretend to be given the serum each day and 'tell the truth' about being townie.

Oh who knows. If the truth serum person comes out this would make things much easier. We could immediately clear Magnus and give us a player worth protecting.

To be honest if the protector isn't doing their job, it's better for a serum player to get some more information before coming out.

To be honest if the protector isn't doing their job, it's better for a serum player to get some more information before coming out.

True. To be honest they only need to come out if they're real and they DIDN'T target Magnus, but in that situation how would Magnus know of such a player?

Until they have some information they want to reveal, might be best to stay quiet and we'll give Magnus the benefit of the doubt for now.

That's my main worry here, that he's making up the truth serum stuff and a fellow baddie/goodie/MI6/whatever we're calling will back him up and both of them will get off scott-free.

I'm now wondering whether my life is important enough for the truth-serum toting one to out themselves to everybody, MI6 included. ...Eep:sad:.

If they don't come forward, I have no ill-feelings if you decide to lynch me.

...Well, other than the immense physical and emotional pain involved in a lynching. And the death.

1. We kill magnus and we find out he is mi6. Everyone's happy, and we debunk the serum idea.

2. We kill magnus and we find out he was telling the truth. We know he was not lying, we know there is a serum player and we know that there is no need for them to announce. At that stage it would be smart to just force everyone to declare their alignment at the start of each day.

As prime suspect, and the matter of useful info from his death, Magnus keeps my vote today.

I'm not sure whether the best course of action would be to lynch him, and see what we learn from that, or give him the benefit of the doubt and keep an eye on him tonight, but if he is scum we'll essentially have wasted time.

Would be good to hear from those like DuD, Diageo etc., those on the lower end of the activity ladder, to see what they have to say before we make any definitive judgements today.

double: my thinking is the same as Yvonne's basically.

So Magnus has targetted both our victims, and now claims he's under some sort of truth serum? Which isn't being confirmed by anyone? I still want to go for mr-paul(and want to see what his response from Peeps is), but things are looking pretty incriminating for Magnus right now.

Depends what sort of protectors there are out there.

My only use is in death. Even my boosting ability has unknown side-effects. My life is all but futile...:blank:

How do you know it has unknown side-effects? Is it mentioned in your PM?

So Magnus has targetted both our victims, and now claims he's under some sort of truth serum? Which isn't being confirmed by anyone? I still want to go for mr-paul(and want to see what his response from Peeps is), but things are looking pretty incriminating for Magnus right now.

Depends what sort of protectors there are out there.

How do you know it has unknown side-effects? Is it mentioned in your PM?

My response from Peeps that I was waiting for was my investigation on Dedede's death. I didn't get anything useful from it, but Yvonne worked out what my role was so I came out with the info. Still don't understand why you're going after me tbh.

@mr\-paul, because I've been suspect of you since you claimed to have no power and also because most of your apparent info is open info that's in the thread. I'm not exactly 'going after you' though, if I was I would be going much harder and would have voted for you at least once already - I'm just expressing my suspicions, point of the game, non? Your responses rouse me further, but I've been guilty of being wrong before.

Right now, can anyone come out and corroborate Magnus's info about this apparent truth injection? That's my biggest issue atm.

If the serum person wasn't RB'd N1, there should be someone who received the truth PM D2. If they exist, they can confirm the existence of the power without the potential serummer coming forwards. Assuming they aren't marc's killer. And assuming they are real.

My only use is in death. Even my boosting ability has unknown side-effects. My life is all but futile...:blank:

Fair enough. Works for me.

Vote: Magnus Peterson

Have Rummy, MURRAY, Diageo, Maddog made any claims? And apart from Rummy, have the others even said much?

Also, @mr\-paul, how do you come by your power? How did you get Jon's power exactly? I'm not suspicious, just we didn't get an answer for that.