NEurope
The Peeps

Cloak and Dagger II

Cloak and Dagger II

Rules:

• Day phases will be loosely 48 hours. The day may be extended if there is an on-going discussion
  • You may not directly quote PMs but paraphrasing information is fine
  • Talking about the game at night is forbidden but night posts are permitted
  • Posting after death is forbidden (A solitary post after leaving the game is fine so long as it doesn't give anything away)
  • Night phases are 24 hours which I may extend as I see fit
  • Standard rules and such apply, PM me with any questions.

Few agents were left at The Bureau after the massacre that took place several months ago. A small group of spies had infiltrated the head office and taken out most of the agents there. Now, after months of careful planning, a handful of surviving agents have placed themselves undercover in the MAFIA (Multinational Association For Investigative Agents) HQ - the organistion responsible for it all.

MAFIA HQ

Location Unknown

12:30am

Agent X's cover was blown! How could he have been so foolish? He had accessed the safe in the main office but tripped one of the alarms on his way out. Now he was desperately trying to get out of the building before it totally locked down. His best chance was the car park in the basement, seven floors down! He ran to the stairwell and looked down. Armed guards were on their way up. He daringly jumped over the banister, falling through the centre surely to his death! But on his way down, Agent X was able to grab hold of one of the guards and use him to swing to the flight of steps below while the guard fell two storeys down.

Agent X reached the basement level, snapping the fallen guard's neck with his feet as he ran past. He activated his car's auto-drive sequence and jumped in the open driver's side window as it drove past. Taking control, Agent X made for the main door as it was slowly closing... it looked like he was going to make it but the door closed down on the car just as it was going through. It would have been fine if Agent X had been wearing his seatbelt, but the sudden stop caused him to fly straight through the windscreen.

Agent X picked himself up off the road. He had a few bits of glass sticking out of his face and scrapes all over but he seemed to be fine. He turned around to get his bearings just in time to see a Lorry heading straight for him. With no time to dodge, he was splattered against the grill.

Agent X is dead. He failed his mission and now the MAFIA know they've been infiltrated.

Day One Starts Now

Let the no-lynching begin.

15 Players:

@Jon Dedede

@mr\-paul

@Jonnas

@MadDog

@Magnus Peterson

Now see if the lorry was driving at 30, there would have been an 80% chance he'd have lived.

I was wondering similar Yvonne. Also, I know it's pretty standard 'someone' dies in the first day, but why is that? Is it supposed to be the GM?

Well, that means that me, Mr-paul, Rummy and ReZ are most definitely Town, then. Everyone else must be the undercover mafia group.

Vote: Yvonne

4240826.jpg

I'm onto you.

Well, that means that me, Mr-paul, Rummy and ReZ are most definitely Town, then. Everyone else must be the undercover mafia group.

Vote: Yvonne

4240826.jpg

I'm onto you.

Not that I'm complaining, but Wat.

Reference to cloak and dagger 1, yeh?

I'm with you now. I thought for some reason he had information already!

Day One Is Over

Votes:

No Lynch (8): MadDog, Rummy, Jon Dedede, Cube, Magnus Peterson, Jimbob, Jonnas, Yvonne, Sheikah, DuD

EEVILMURRAY (1): EEVILMURRAY

Majority is 8

NIGHT ONE Stars Now

Please send in your PMs

15 Players:

@Jon Dedede

@mr\-paul

@Jonnas

@MadDog

@Magnus Peterson

So we can talk at night, but don't mention the game...

oh crap...

...I just lost the game. :(